Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you, Snap :)
How's your day been going? I bet it's been busy with the little one around.

It's been alright. Talked with my mom for an hour. We actually laughed and not cry.... Progress :)

How are you doing 2white wolves?
Yes busy with my granddaughter this week-
got 1/2 foot of snow and it is 6*F here this morning- sick of snow, cold and winter!
Hope I can play later.
Take care!
:wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How are you doing 2white wolves?
Yes busy with my granddaughter this week-
got 1/2 foot of snow and it is 6*F here this morning- sick of snow, cold and winter!
Hope I can play later.
Take care!

Thank you <3, Snap, for asking :hug: Honestly, it's been really rough. I've never had two people I love pass away so closely together, it's been really difficult. I've been fighting depression for a few weeks and trying not to cry so damn much. At least, I knew my step dad was going to pass, I was able to be with him and my mom. I'm just so glad I'm the one who 'noticed' dad passed away and not my mom.
I'm just really hurting inside. And, doing my damnedest to move on from this pain I'm feeling inside. I know it will take a while, but I just want to skip the next year or so 'cause I know it will be better.

I'm so Sorry, I know you were not excepting me to lay it all out.

I hope spring will not bring more snow and it will warm up for you. Stay warm!
Hope to see you later along with the rest of our friends.
Hope everyones day will be a good one.
See you later :wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thank you <3, Snap, for asking :hug: Honestly, it's been really rough. I've never had two people I love pass away so closely together, it's been really difficult. I've been fighting depression for a few weeks and trying not to cry so damn much. At least, I knew my step dad was going to pass, I was able to be with him and my mom. I'm just so glad I'm the one who 'noticed' dad passed away and not my mom.
I'm just really hurting inside. And, doing my damnedest to move on from this pain I'm feeling inside. I know it will take a while, but I just want to skip the next year or so 'cause I know it will be better.

I'm so Sorry, I know you were not excepting me to lay it all out.

I hope spring will not bring more snow and it will warm up for you. Stay warm!
Hope to see you later along with the rest of our friends.
Hope everyones day will be a good one.
See you later :wave:
It gets better-
trust me I know the pain of losing some very close people to me and that I loved more than anything, taken from me way to soon.
Sorry that you are going thru this pain.

Looks like another storm on the way- batten down the hatches- this has been a very cold and snowy winter and hope it ends soon.

:hug:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It gets better-
trust me I know the pain of losing some very close people to me and that I loved more than anything, taken from me way to soon.
Sorry that you are going thru this pain.

Looks like another storm on the way- batten down the hatches- this has been a very cold and snowy winter and hope it ends soon.

:hug:
So sorry you've had to go through the pain <3 . Yes, it does get better, it's just getting through it that sucks!

Boy, Snap, you just can't get a break from the snow.
It snowed here last night around 4" and of course, like always :rolleyes: schools have closed down.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
So sorry you've had to go through the pain <3 . Yes, it does get better, it's just getting through it that sucks!

Boy, Snap, you just can't get a break from the snow.
It snowed here last night around 4" and of course, like always :rolleyes: schools have closed down.

Yes it does suck!
I tried very hard to not let grief swallow me- but every once and a while will it hit me like a hammer- you never get over it- just learn to accept it.
Our schools are closed for the week here- winter break so I have my granddaughter all week.
<3

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope you are doing OK today-
no snow right now but another storm on the way- ugh!
Getting ready to run to the store before the storm. Been a cold and snowy week here.

Thank you, Snap. I'm doing otay. Hope you are doing well this morning.
Be safe and get home safely.
Spring is just around the corner, hang in there! All of winter will be a distance memory.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes it does suck!
I tried very hard to not let grief swallow me- but every once and a while will it hit me like a hammer- you never get over it- just learn to accept it.
Our schools are closed for the week here- winter break so I have my granddaughter all week.
<3
So true, Snap. The sorrow never leaves us and Our Hearts never heal. We just pick up our sorrow and carry on with our lives. :hug: .
Around here, the winter break is at Christmas time. Is this the second winter break for your granddaughter? How's it been going....keeping her busy?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Wolfie , Jimi and Craig-
Yes there is Christmas recess at Christmas and Winter Recess in February here- they will get Spring break at Easter
Yes I try to keep my granddaughter busy- we bake, color, read - she will play outside for a bit, but way to cold and really no kids for her to play with.
Hope you all have a great day ahead and I will try to stop by.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Wolfie , Jimi and Craig-
Yes there is Christmas recess at Christmas and Winter Recess in February here- they will get Spring break at Easter
Yes I try to keep my granddaughter busy- we bake, color, read - she will play outside for a bit, but way to cold and really no kids for her to play with.
Hope you all have a great day ahead and I will try to stop by.

Hiya, Snap :wave:
Around here, there is only Christmas break and Spring break. Yup, sounds like you're keeping her busy and I bet she's lovin' every minute of grandma time :) .
Hi Snap & everyone. Good to be back
Hiya, Craig :wave:
So glad to have you back :) .

Hiya, Jimi :wave: when you get in here.

Hope everyone's day has been a good one :)

VU Sponsors