Become a Patron!

A step up from a basic e cig?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My friend got started e cigs about a year back. He has a basic one.It looks something like this
eGo-C-Twist.jpg

It's not the same one, it does look very similar. Now. I was thinking to get him the iTaste VV. The guy at the vape shop said the Kbox, He doesn't like box mods and he wants something small. The VV is the best bet right?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was gonna get him a tank. So I'm not too sure. Maybe an Aerotank?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get an Ego One. Has 2 type of coils, a .5 ohm and 1.0 ohm. I bet he'd like the 1.0 Ohm to start. Good flavor and you can charge the battery via usb. You can get the Ego One in 1100 Mah battery (tiny, tiny) or the 2200 Mah version (still tiny).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you do decide to go for the VV3 or VV4, I think he'd be pleased. Same-ish type as an ego, so no problem to get used to. I love mine. I have several different types of batts next to me, it's one I grab frequently, especially for on the go.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you do decide to go for the VV3 or VV4, I think he'd be pleased. Same-ish type as an ego, so no problem to get used to. I love mine. I have several different types of batts next to me, it's one I grab frequently, especially for on the go.
Hmm. I believe the VV3 is longer than the VV4 right? If this is true, I'll get him the VV3 He wants something he can fit in a shirt pocket.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Get an Ego One. Has 2 type of coils, a .5 ohm and 1.0 ohm. I bet he'd like the 1.0 Ohm to start. Good flavor and you can charge the battery via usb. You can get the Ego One in 1100 Mah battery (tiny, tiny) or the 2200 Mah version (still tiny).
I looked at the Ego one. You were on point with tiny lol. I think the VV will do it for me. Thanks guys!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The venerable Vamo is still available as well.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmm. I believe the VV3 is longer than the VV4 right? If this is true, I'll get him the VV3 He wants something he can fit in a shirt pocket.
Actually, I believe it's the opposite. The vv3 is 800 mAh, the vv4 is 1000. Good little device, though.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The venerable Vamo is still available as well.
Haha, is that an ecig in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. That aside, vamo is a solid product, just doesnt have enough power for me anymore.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Haha, is that an ecig in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. That aside, vamo is a solid product, just doesnt have enough power for me anymore.

The Vamo V6 is a 20 watt mod and I think there is another version that is 30 watts.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My friend got started e cigs about a year back. He has a basic one.It looks something like this
eGo-C-Twist.jpg

It's not the same one, it does look very similar. Now. I was thinking to get him the iTaste VV. The guy at the vape shop said the Kbox, He doesn't like box mods and he wants something small. The VV is the best bet right?

Stick to what works and/or is familiar, if he wants small, stay small. He can continue to use his current stick battery with this:

http://www.discountvapers.com/kanger-aerotank-mini/

I don't use clearomizers, personally, I dislike anything off the shelf, but if I had to go that route, then this would be the one. My wife has been using the Aerotanks longer than anything else she's used in the past, and she is a quite a picky vaper. (she is not a hobbyist vaper, strictly vapes not to smoke cigarettes)

The Aerotank mini will work great with the iTaste VV.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Little surprised nobody has asked this... why does he want to change? More power, more battery life, because the old one is dying...?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Little surprised nobody has asked this... why does he want to change? More power, more battery life, because the old one is dying...?
I wanted to get him a step up. Think of it more like a gift.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Stick to what works and/or is familiar, if he wants small, stay small. He can continue to use his current stick battery with this:

http://www.discountvapers.com/kanger-aerotank-mini/

I don't use clearomizers, personally, I dislike anything off the shelf, but if I had to go that route, then this would be the one. My wife has been using the Aerotanks longer than anything else she's used in the past, and she is a quite a picky vaper. (she is not a hobbyist vaper, strictly vapes not to smoke cigarettes)

The Aerotank mini will work great with the iTaste VV.
Hmm, when I had the VV I used the normal Aerotank. It was huge lol. I think you sold the deal. An iTaste VV with an Aerotank mini, Now, how much juice can it hold?

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Joyetech E-Grip! All in one, great hits, tuff, easy and not anymore of a
pain in the ass really then the rest of the shit and only like 60 bucks.
I'll look into it. The VV is only 30 on eBay
Edit: I seen a review. Didn't like it. It's a box mod as well. It's a small one but still. The VV will do it

Last edited:

VU Sponsors