Become a Patron!

A "Sticky" here for deals on DIY supplies only?

A "Sticky" here for DIY Supply Deals only?

• An idea so Great, RonJS's face should be on money!

Votes: 57 48.3%
  • If it's okay with Huckleberried, it's Okay with Me!

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • I only mix juice to express myself artistically and care little about $

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Heck, I am too lame & lazy to vote in any stinking Poll

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Some of the above

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Happy Friday before Mother's Day. ECX is having a 20% off sale site wide in honor of Mom! The code is MOTHERSDAY20!

mothersday20.jpg

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Via Email

Vapers Tek 25% off memorial sale.

Clicky

Coupon Code: Memorial25

Sale expires Monday, may 28, 2018 at midnight CST.

$20 minimum order required, wholesale accounts are excluded from this offer.

• code must be applied to cart prior to checkout
  • VT is unable to apply the code after checkout
  • there is a $20 minimum purchase required
  • In - stock items only, no rain checks (back orders)
Not flavors but still diy tho?

Advanced vape supplies are having a memorial sale as well.

May 24th till Monday, may 28th 2018, 30% off site wide

Clicky

Code: MEM30

As well as the reintroduction of their aliens.

Ecig Express 30% off sale (store wide)

Clicky

Code: Memorial30

Expires Monday May 28, 2018

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
now the ultra premium nic is the same stuff VT sells?

Both are Chemnovatic based. I believe each use VG or PG of their own choice. I like VT but I can't tell the difference between the two. Heartland offers no shipping fees for orders over 50 bucks.

EDIT: I tried Heartland's reg. nic. years ago. For me, It does not favorably compare with the Ultra Premium or VT.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

We are pleased to announce our
Memorial Weekend Sale for 2018!
20% off your order
(applied automatically, no coupon code needed)
sale starts now: Saturday, May 26th
and ends Monday, May 28th
at 11:59 P.M. CST

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Canadian Provinces: (and other places...see below...)

Nude Nicotine is proud to now be importing its Nicotine Bases and Nicotine Salts into Canada under the Tobacco & Vaping Products Act (TVPA)! This legislation allows for the import of goods containing nicotine as a sole ingredient into Canada using standard transport methods. This exciting news applies to both retailers and commercial manufacturers!
  1. DIYers: Consumers and DIYers are allowed to import "reasonable amounts for 90 day supply within a 90 day period [of] personal shipments of vaping products containing less than 66 mg/ml nicotine."

Consumers may import Nude Nicotine eLiquids and Nicotine bases less than 66mg/mL for personal use - we estimate this amount to be around a gallon of 60mg/mL nicotine base or salt in a 90 day period.
  2. Commercial Manufacturers: "Commercial shipments of vaping products with no health claims and no health product ingredients... contain[ing] nicotine as a sole ingredient... may now be imported into Canada under the TPVA."

Manufacturers of eLiquid may import concentrations of nicotine higher than 66mg/mL for the purpose of dilution to below 66mg/mL in their eLiquid products for commercial sale. This import is restricted to businesses with a Canadian Tax-ID number.
This has been a long-time-coming for some of our closest friends, both DIYers and commercial manufacturers north-of-the-border. We are fully committed to ensuring the safe and proper transit of our nicotine bases and salts to you in Canada with the utmost transparency.

The Customs Notice 18-05 tied to the newly released TVPA regulations is new information for everyone! This means that there are bound to be a few questions regarding the subject. Please stay-tuned for an informational Q&A linked to this topic on the "Updates" section of the Nude Nicotine website. You can read more on the TVPA and Bill S-5 on the Health Canada and the Canada Border Services Agency websites.

In spirit of this groundbreaking regulatory modification, please let us release a coupon code for our customers in Canadian and around the globe!!! We are dedicated to serving you :)

10-25%-Off Coupon Codes for June!

The Canadian TVPA is here to stay, and we want to celebrate with a coupon code! This is for both our Canadian, domestic, and international friends/family, with a special perk for Canadian shipping addresses:

Canadian Customers with a Canadian Shipping Address: Use the coupon code:
"ProudToBeACanadian"
for 25% off of the entire site (excluding wholesale). This coupon code is valid for the entire month of June 2018!

Everyone else can celebrate too! Use the coupon code:
"WishIWasACanadian"
for 10%-off of the entire site (excluding wholesale). This coupon code is valid from Jan 4th-8th, 2018. ( I bet they mean June 4th )

We hope this message finds you in good health and high spirit! Sending our best to you and your family.
Warmest regards,
The Nude Nicotine team
[email protected]
(858) 216-2044

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
l believe this could be an expensive, but worthwhile, 4th of July for many of us.:cheers:
Yep $78 for the 4 gallons of VG to my door and still have to get my flavors ;)
Oh well I will have 7 gallons of VG and one gallon of PG on hand.
With the bill passed last week we will be taxed on everything real soon...

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine River 20% off site wide! @Carmmond you asked for it you got it... The code is MERICA20

mail
Darn just payed $78 for 4 gallons of VG from ES and could have got it here for $60 with free shipping.... oh well I’m in for some Nic got the same email ;)

I’m going on $200 this week alone thank God it’s my birthday next week... good excuse.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Announcing an Independence Day sale for 2018!

20% off your entire order

as always, no coupon code needed (automatically applied at checkout)

Starts now, July 4th 2018 and ends

Saturday, July 7th at 11:59 PM CST.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
From HeartlandVapes:

100mg Nicotine Salts Available!
mail

Save 15% on Nic Salts
This Week Only
Use Code: Salt15
Enter code on the "ShoppingCart" page

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know if anybody here has used MFS for flavorings. I got an email a few days ago. 15% off of DIY flavors. Code is good until the 30th.

Web
MyFreedomSmokes.com

There's a reason DIY'ers love us!
There are so many great liquids on the market, I'm sure you have your ADV ironed out and is your go-to liquid. But much just like going out to eat, there's nothing like your own home made eLiquids, and a lot of customers know this already. This week's your chance to stock up on your DIY flavorings at a sweet 15% off discount. Make sure to apply the code on the CART page before checkout to ensure you get this great discount.

PROMO CODE: DIY15WEEK

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And at VT....

25 % Off !

Site Wide

Coupon Code: Tek25
$20.00 Minimum Order Required
Sale Expires Monday, July 30, 2018 at Midnight CST

* Code must be applied to cart prior to checkout.
* VT is unable to apply the code after checkout.
* Orders must be placed prior to expiration date and time.
* There is a $20.00 minimum purchase required.
* In-stock items only; no rain checks.

VU Sponsors