Become a Patron!

A trading section

jaystaz

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Being fairly new to vaping, there is always that chance you will buy a new flavor only to not like it later on, it would be great to have a trade only section for those who might love the bottle that you didn't? It makes sense, and think it would be a great thing instead of dumping the bottle that you were not too fond of.

Thank u for reading

J

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the link RJ. Would you happen to know, since I'm an Unlicensed Vendor, I have a HUGE amount of eliquid that I would love to trade.
Would I be off limits to that thread? Actually, I'll even give some away in addition. Range from 0-24nic.
That is a question you need to ask @SMOKIE , like you have been told before, and it is unLISTED vendor, not unlicensed.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the link RJ. Would you happen to know, since I'm an Unlicensed Vendor, I have a HUGE amount of eliquid that I would love to trade.
Would I be off limits to that thread? Actually, I'll even give some away in addition. Range from 0-24nic.
Yes you can trade those but sell NO!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thank you, Smokie! :)
I prefer to trade and even give some away. I'll check the PIF section also.

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Being fairly new to vaping, there is always that chance you will buy a new flavor only to not like it later on, it would be great to have a trade only section for those who might love the bottle that you didn't? It makes sense, and think it would be a great thing instead of dumping the bottle that you were not too fond of.

Thank u for reading

J
A good idea, agree with you.

VU Sponsors