Become a Patron!

A/V mods

So I've been looking at various AV mods and switch mods, things of the like. I was wondering what you guys think about various high end mods, which ones are most conductive and have the least battery sag
I'm a fan of the timekeeper series, any input on those?

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't measured those.
I have a brass able and it seems legit.
Just keep it CLEAN and you shouldn't get too much drop.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have two flattered black aluminum Blem Lyfe Ables. They sell the Blem one at viper Vape, north shore Vape distribution, there's a couple more. They're up to $125 now I think? I expected some scratches, something major, but they both just have a small amount of the top of the tube that isn't anodized. You can barely tell, and it saved a shit ton.

Go for a Blem Lyfe man. It's a great way to get into an authentic able. They're great mods. I'm used to telesping pins and adjustments even with hybrids, the innovation in the Able is the simplicity and no need for any tools. It needs no adjusting, and no tools to disassemble/assemble. The aluminum is on par with my hybrid copper mechs, too. They're nice.

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Timekeepers are quite good actually! Hits hard and doesn't require too much of a maintenance but should be cleaned regularly. The feel in hand is like no other. The best AV mod I've come across so far and still use on a daily basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I find AV overrated and overpriced. All my VC tubes hit way harder than my AVs.

VU Sponsors