A Vaper from Down Under

indian ocean steamcloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow Vapers :)
I have been hanging about here for a few days checking out the traffic. Decided I should stop looking and say hey.
So hey:p
Seems like a nice place you have here...mind if I pull up a pew and hang for a while?

I have been vaping for just under a year now and have to say that I really enjoy it. Very glad to no longer be a smoker.
While my experience is somewhat limited I look forward to being helpful where possible and to learning new and exciting things vaping related.
Cheers;)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground! You will love it here, good people and great help.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My friend just moved from Australia over to the States - I think he is still adjusting to how much everyone eats over here lol.. He got me into Chris Lilley's comedy mockumentary shows a few years back and that guy is so damn hilarious - not sure if you know him or not but either way welcome to VU!

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow Vapers :)
I have been hanging about here for a few days checking out the traffic. Decided I should stop looking and say hey.
So hey:p
Seems like a nice place you have here...mind if I pull up a pew and hang for a while?

I have been vaping for just under a year now and have to say that I really enjoy it. Very glad to no longer be a smoker.
While my experience is somewhat limited I look forward to being helpful where possible and to learning new and exciting things vaping related.
Cheers;)
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

Does anyone know if you can buy Vegemite flavour for us Aussies?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha! Vegimite is not bad, but a vape flavor? I think that would be about as bad as bacon or ketchup juice lol.

Welcome IOSC (indian ocean steamcloud was just way too long:D... damn! I wrote it out anyway:confused:)

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now I gotta hankerin' for Vegemite! And chicken Twisties. And Cherry Ripes.. And... Everything else in Oz.

Last edited:

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Look at my profile pic? Vegemite flavour e-juice rocks man. Australia has a limited special small batch production available for you Yanks if you're game? Time to "Step up to the Plate" and show us your %$#*&^

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You had to mention Chicken Twisties, that is a low blow. I'll return serve with a Chiko Roll flavoured E-Juice presented to you at 2.00am after a hard night on the Bundy?

Mmmm, I do love the Bundy. Can we stop at a food court on the way home and get laksa?

FUCK I am dying for laksa for years now and cannot goddamn find it anywhere.

indian ocean steamcloud

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mmmm, I do love the Bundy. Can we stop at a food court on the way home and get laksa?

You an expat m3rma1d? or did we just have the pleasure of your company for a while?

Vaping Roo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

The best Laksa I ever had was in Darwin at the Parap markets by a little old Asian lady called Mary, god damn it was good. Laksa is the best hangover food at around the lunchtime the next day, yum.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The best Laksa I ever had was in Darwin at the Parap markets by a little old Asian lady called Mary, god damn it was good. Laksa is the best hangover food at around the lunchtime the next day, yum.

My fave was at Happy Chef, 2nd floor of the big foot court in Sydney Chinatown. But I never really had anywhere it was "bad" either. And I'm keen to try more :D

I WILL make it back one day. I will. I will.

VU Sponsors