Become a Patron!

A warmer build for your dna30

IdaVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys this post is geared to all the dna30 fans on the site, I've been experimenting with tons of coils from tricros to twisted 28 ga. Builds to simple dual micro coil builds and I'm still in search of a warmer vape. The most satisfying build for myself was a .7 ohm dual 26 ga. Micro coil build at 30w. But even with a vtc4 bat my hana could run for maybe an hour and a half in this setting. I was spoiled when I got to spend some time with a big nasty mod running super low ohm builds, with a 4000 mah bat I didn't notice any battery drop off for hours and hours. I know I can't get exact mech results with my hana but I was wondering if any dna users had some builds for me that will get me close. Vapor production has came pretty easy with a lot of my coils but I just can't get a practical warm to hot build.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys this post is geared to all the dna30 fans on the site, I've been experimenting with tons of coils from tricros to twisted 28 ga. Builds to simple dual micro coil builds and I'm still in search of a warmer vape. The most satisfying build for myself was a .7 ohm dual 26 ga. Micro coil build at 30w. But even with a vtc4 bat my hana could run for maybe an hour and a half in this setting. I was spoiled when I got to spend some time with a big nasty mod running super low ohm builds, with a 4000 mah bat I didn't notice any battery drop off for hours and hours. I know I can't get exact mech results with my hana but I was wondering if any dna users had some builds for me that will get me close. Vapor production has came pretty easy with a lot of my coils but I just can't get a practical warm to hot build.

Thanks in advance
Hmmmmmm

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
for me a warm vape is either a restricted air flow ie smaller holes. i tend to run dual 1.0 28 g on a 1/16. i find that is warm enough for me. on my tobh clone stock air flow or slightly drilled out.

VU Sponsors