Become a Patron!

A warning and interesting accident about battery

Oracle

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have nothing about batteries safety until I began to vape.
I am always curious about what the batteries look like and I made a brave action, taking off the wraps of the batteries. I am accident to put one battery cathode touch with another battery anode. Later an interesting screen appearance. There are many smoke around the two batteries.I am so scared that I push them down and run away.
Later I search them in google. It is really very dangerous to put them like that. So whichever battery you have got, using them safely.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
never put a battery with out its wrapper in a mod or your pocket. that is waiting for murphy law or what not to happend

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have nothing about batteries safety until I began to vape.
I am always curious about what the batteries look like and I made a brave action, taking off the wraps of the batteries. I am accident to put one battery cathode touch with another battery anode. Later an interesting screen appearance. There are many smoke around the two batteries.I am so scared that I push them down and run away.
Later I search them in google. It is really very dangerous to put them like that. So whichever battery you have got, using them safely.
Did this occur when you were a child, or recently?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Considering pretty much all, if not all, the posts you make are in the battery junkies section, I have a hard time believing this one.

Never use unwrapped batteries, never put batteries in pockets, purse, bags or anything without a plastic protective case.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many bad things are all I see forthcoming as a result of the aforementioned. Unless lord or Huck moved it here, appropriate choice of forums!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In fact, I share this story is intend to remind of noticing safety when using batteries.
Really?.....this is the first time I've heard of someone intentionally unwrapping batteries to see results...it's like sticking your hand in a car radiator fan with the engine running to see what would happen.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really?.....this is the first time I've heard of someone intentionally unwrapping batteries to see results...it's like sticking your hand in a car radiator fan with the engine running to see what would happen.
yeah right...be honest we've all done that before.....stumpy...

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't pay any attention to this guy. The OP. He let it slip a week or two ago that he works (in some unknown capacity) for a battery company out of China. So he's been a shill here this whole time. Note his "Unlisted Vendor" banner. Maybe an observant mod automatically slapped it on there so we'd all know.

By the way Oracle, when are you going to answer our questions in that other thread? It would be helpful. All we're trying to do is figure out the manufacturing situation in your area so we can go back to discussing the specs.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery is like a spray can.
Yr not supposed to screw with it.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How about leaving the testing to people that actually know that the hell they are doing

Inspects, I read your one liner & laughed so hard it hurt yo!!!! It was beautiful...because I was thinkin' the same effin' thing, but couldn't bring myself to actually share my thoughts bc I couldn't slam the original author in such a demoralizing way!!!! Funny shxt...you just ain't right, funny but it's so wrong in such a great way!!!! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!!!! lmbo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors