VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow.

So I got the iStick 100W.
And a Tobeco Turbo V2.
Threw a 22g kanthal, 8/9 wrap, 2.5mm ID dual coil in it at 85 watts.

WOW! This is an incredibly awesome vape, with excellent flavor and respectable clouds! I have to make the juice at 3mg just because it's so freakin' dense! Oh, did I mention how delicious it vapes? Right now I have "What The Fuji?!" in it, and it's wonderful!

Okay, I'm done with my happy dance now. Carry on...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No more 24mg? LOL. How do you like that fan RDA? Does it really cool the vape?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried 24mg with a lighter coil. Couldn't vape anything after that for over 2 hours. Lucky I didn't puke! On this current coil setup, I actually had to go down from 6 to 3mg. :eek:

The V2 (from what I've read) is MUCH better than the original. No more kazoo sound unless you pull really hard, and even then it's barely noticeable

I've tried it with and without the fan. I like it better with the fan. It doesn't really cool the vape down much that i can notice, but it helps immensely with the airflow - hence the respectable clouds.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One good pull and I can't see my monitor... :D

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on the new gear and getting a great vape from it. A well setup and powered rda is a wonderful thing. They'll make your juice disappear though. When you need to find a diy supplier so you can start working on new kinds of recipes let us know. ;) The rabbit hole just keeps going huh? :eek: :D

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When you need to find a diy supplier so you can start working on new kinds of recipes let us know. ;)
Hhhmmm... I think I got that covered. :D :D :D

VU Sponsors