Become a Patron!

A whole new world...

Hello fellow vapers!! So ive been vaping just coming up to 1 year (1st of jan, common date i guess) after smoking many years, i love vaping i love the freedom that has been lost with traditional smoking and i love the variety... i was just wondering if any of you have come accross Tasty Puff e-Juices and what your thoughts are on them?? I am in the UK and cant seem to find them but a friend of mine who goes to the USA on work a lot comes back with a few different bottles each time and they smell and what ive tasted are absolutely amazing!! i was wondering what you lot thought and where if anywhere in the UK i can buy some??
JK

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMHO kind of a crappy company, they started as a flavor drops company, aimed at using for those who wanted to brighten the flavor of their blunts and spliffs....so they were selling to a whole different market before they got into the Ejuice realm. They only offer 0, 10 and higher for their Nic level as well...They are sold in the liqueur store by my house, needless to say, I pass on them.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to hear of another x-smoker
Wish you good luck finding a flavor you enjoy

Celtic Fog, is it the flavouring they sell or the readymix juice?? also where are you?? Suppose its each to their own, i dont like ferrari's doesnt mean the next man feels the same lol

JK

VU Sponsors