Become a Patron!

A Wood Charging,Testing And Storing Battery Station

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Every Since I started Vaping and making mods I would keep reminding myself that there had to be a better way of handling my growing collection of Batteries. I tried lining them up in a cigar box all nice and neat only to knock them back into a jumbled mess the first time I reached for one. Or go to swap out the battery in a mod and forget which hand I had the charged one in ( I killed way to many brain cells when I was Younger o_O). So while planing this I knew I wanted it to incorporate my existing charger (works great) keep my batteries organized, and be able to test various sizes of batteries. Then I remembered "THE DRAWER" You know the one (I can't be the only one) It's where you throw all the AAA,AA,C,etc. rechargeable and non batteries that you have ever owned and have no idea which are good or bad. So I had to find a meter that would read down to 1.2 volts (AAA) (most will not show below 2.5 volts). And So this is what I came up with and was finally able to get organized and reigning in "THE DRAWER" was a nice added benefit.

jpbDN9U.jpg

813vGnd.jpg

Dn8g2Ea.jpg

And in case you;were curious what the 2 bolts next to the display were for It's for testiing 9 volt batteries.(My younger brother will no longer let me test them my preferred method which was to goad him into sticking the leads on his tongue :D).

dDEwy5q.jpg

Thank you for viewing as always all questions,critiques, and or comments are much appreciated.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Me want one!

Also still interested in the flavor orginizer that you built adapted for 30ml bottles.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
Thank you all. (I guess the Consensus so far is that it is awesome :D). And yes I do DIY and no not a battery junkie just have a lot of mods and switch between them constantly. also no I have not forgotten the 30 and 15 ml bottle racks for you UncleRJ and Ld3441 they are on my to do list.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
so badass. I want 2 of them please.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, very impressive. That's something to be proud of....

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is impressive!

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice work bro! I can kinda get a little crafty and creative myself when the moods are right around here.

Last edited:

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's amazing! Love the Ohm meter detail. ave you ever thought of starting a side business and manufacturing some of your creations in a more cost friendly approach? The market is there for the taking.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish I had the time talent and tools to accomplish such a vision myself. Well done!

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is great, now take my moneh!

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i need one of these. will you be making any of these for sale?

VU Sponsors