“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, everyone. I have a strange request.....

I do a lot of other things besides vaping, mixing and perusing the forums....I know, it’s hard to believe, but it’s true. One of those things is knitting. I love knitting. I knit a lot. What I knit a lot of is hats. They’re easy and only take a day or two and I can’t f*** them up. I can put them down and know where I am when I pick it up the next day. Right now, I and everyone I know, has many hats from me. I have too many hats. And so do they.....

So my request is that if you want a hat, pm me and I’ll make you one. Seriously. It will keep me knitting and not drowning in hats. Cause I’m gonna keep making hats whether you have me make one for you or not......

:)

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As much as I love supporting people that craft, The Wife is a spinner, weaver, crocheter, and Stepdot knits... We even raise our own fiber (Jacob sheep, Angora goat [mohair], llama and alpaca). Suffice it to say I have hats and scarves everywhere :)

Have fun!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As much as I love supporting people that craft, The Wife is a spinner, weaver, crocheter, and Stepdot knits... We even raise our own fiber (Jacob sheep, Angora goat [mohair], llama and alpaca). Suffice it to say I have hats and scarves everywhere :)

Have fun!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
Nice! That’s awesome!

boreassky

Member For 1 Year
That's some serious skill you got there. I wanna learn how to knit hats, especially with pop culture characters that I can sell on cons.

VU Sponsors