aaaggghhhh!!! it happened

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's happened to me enough that now I put it in notes before I even start. It's weird how hard it can be to remember what I did 5 minutes ago sometimes........

I hear that!

Started just keeping a running word document :facepalm:

Lame but highly effective

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That's happened to me enough that now I put it in notes before I even start. It's weird how hard it can be to remember what I did 5 minutes ago sometimes........
lol Im terrible about notes but its never happened to me. now Im saving everything cuz this actually isnt half bad. a lot of times I don't save stuff right away and vape a little first to try and keep down on all the recipes and if its good Ill save it guess you win some and lose some I give my flavors all kinds of dumb names to so sometimes I forget what "red stuff" is or conc is coconut haha so Im staring at it like what the heck was I thinking but never a page crash then :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol Im terrible about notes but its never happened to me. now Im saving everything cuz this actually isnt half bad. a lot of times I don't save stuff right away and vape a little first to try and keep down on all the recipes and if its good Ill save it guess you win some and lose some I give my flavors all kinds of dumb names to so sometimes I forget what "red stuff" is or conc is coconut haha so Im staring at it like what the heck was I thinking but never a page crash then :)
I believe we both suffer from the same disorder......:cry:.....:vino:

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I jot interesting-sounding recipes down on note paper. Then I'll make a small test bottle to see if I like it. Sometimes yes, sometimes I need to tweak an ingredient or three. When it's where I like it, I write the finished recipe on a recipe card and it goes in my juice recipe file. On paper. Yes, I'm old, but I've never lost a recipe because of a computer malfunction, either. ;)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I use a juice calculator program that is on my laptop or phone. Not the web.........

With everything being local nothing gets lost in the clouds.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I jot interesting-sounding recipes down on note paper. Then I'll make a small test bottle to see if I like it. Sometimes yes, sometimes I need to tweak an ingredient or three. When it's where I like it, I write the finished recipe on a recipe card and it goes in my juice recipe file. On paper. Yes, I'm old, but I've never lost a recipe because of a computer malfunction, either. ;)

Funny, last time I was mixing I thought to myself - Gee, it sure would be easier if I just put these recipes on cards....

May go ahead and do that

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I use my phone so when I have the recipe ready I just screen shot it. If I make any changes it's really easy to just screen shot it again lol

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a notebook that I scribble recipes in as I read them here. When I'm feeling ambitious I write them nicely on index cards. When I'm really feeling it, I type them into e-juicemeup. Now I have them in 3 places. I'm up to 3 full recipe boxes! Yep, all in catagories, too!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny, last time I was mixing I thought to myself - Gee, it sure would be easier if I just put these recipes on cards....

May go ahead and do that

I kinda have to, because my computer is down in the basement (The Dungeon) and I mix upstairs at the kitchen table. We have no "devices" because we have no service out here in Bumfuck, South Dakota. ;) But we do have DSL, and we actually DO have indoor plumbing! :bliss:But seriously, I like the recipe card file. I have sections for fruits, cake and cookie, misc. bakery, custards, "frosties," etc., so it's pretty easy to find stuff.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the mysterious vanishing web page in the middle of mixing !!! now my recipe is gone....... luckily this taste like crap anyways :confused:

Maybe there's a way to bring back that information :question:

Have you considered Hypnotism?

First turn on a recording device to save the results. Them...lay back...relax...and look into my eye...

eyeball_zpslktpbxr8.gif

...you should now be in a hypnotic trance...

"wllmc...think back and tell us your missing recipe...then ...awake refreshed"

Glad I could help :yes:

Ron
----
"The possession of anything begins in the mind."- Bruce Lee

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Maybe there's a way to bring back that information :question:

Have you considered Hypnotism?

First turn on a recording device to save the results. Them...lay back...relax...and look into my eye...

eyeball_zpslktpbxr8.gif

...you should now be in a hypnotic trance...

"wllmc...think back and tell us your missing recipe...then ...awake refreshed"

Glad I could help :yes:

Ron
----
"The possession of anything begins in the mind."- Bruce Lee
I can see a bright light and some little bottles. I see inawwera custard, caps NY cheesecake,FA coconut, Caps whipped cream, FA zepola and Caps simply vanilla but the numbers are to hard to see........ hahaha man, I still have the bottles out here next to me so I dont forget. today I got some inawera vanilla cream and threw a healthy shot into about 30mls and damn this is pretty tasty makes the simply vanilla like a million times better

VU Sponsors