Become a Patron!

ABC's

petey twofinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well hello there VU

my name is petey , i am a disabled newish vapor . i was a really heavy smoker , i have a painful back injury . i enjoy making youtube videos and have a channel i have worked hard at , which is mostly fun stuff , a lot of it is related to diy and music technology .

i play guitar , bass , etc , my wife is also a musician and we have a family band for many years . i am missing my middle two finger tips on my fret hand from a childhood accident , hence my "nick name" .

i have been attempting to get in to doing vape videos , which i am aware that there are SO many people doing this and not many sucessful folks . i do enjoy the process of producing videos . my goal is to produce enjoyable , quality , entertaining and informative vape related content for my channel . i find if i merely sit here , as my condition delegates , if i do not have something in the works or something going on , i am frankly miserable .
i do not intend or fantasize about becoming "the next big thing" or internet famous , i do not plan opn a juice line . i do this sort of thing because i enjoy it and it keeps me going .

i love vaping .

please join me , feel free to comment , i can certainly use all the support i could ask for as i would like to feel like what i am doing is being viewed and apreciated for what it is . any suggestions , comments and feedback are truly appreciated . if this is the worng area , please forgive me , i am new here , i also intend to contribute to the actual forum and community and not just post links ... here is the first in my ABC's series

And i would also like to share my VAPEBASH 2015 wrap up video as i feel it is worth watching it , mainly for the end section .

thanks so much , peace .

Pt2

VU Sponsors