Become a Patron!

About ejuices

Smokey1471

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ok, Here's my question. I have 2 tanks that I use. However, the question I have is: what's the best way for switching from one ejuice to another? I don't want to mess any flavor or coil up in the process of switching from one juice to another.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No real trick that I'm aware of. I find that unless I'm vaping a mint, or something super distinctive and completely different from the previous juice, the new flavor washes away the old after several puffs. What I've done since I started making my own juice is fill the atty about 1/4-1/3 full of unflavored vg base, and use it to vape out the previous flavor. That works quite well, for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 3 of the Nautilus Minis for my daily vapes that I try to keep the same flavor profiles in. Meaning one for Tobacco Blends one for Fruits and one for Deserts. I always try to keep the same or similar profiles in a tank unless I change the coil. With RBA/RDTA/RDA/RTA doesn't matter because a dry burn and new cotton is like a new coil.

This is just based on my personal observations and experience so in no way is some sort of how to...............

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've switched from flavor to flavor without any problem. There's a little carry over until the latest juice gets fully into the wick, but it's not usually a problem. The only time it's an issue is with really strong flavors like coffee, mint, cinnamon, etc.

Smokey1471

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, from what I've gathered. Several people have several choices for switching juices. I will definitely try every one of the methods. However, I have heard that keeping the different juices ( fruity and dessert based, which I prefer those 2 kinds) in separate tanks, or use flavorless juice to flush out the old juice.

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I have a couple of different tanks. I use one for fruity flavored stuff and the other for tobacco flavors. Other than that, like has been said, after a few puffs the new flavor comes through.

VU Sponsors