Site Wide Midyear / Spring Sale
Includes All In Stock Items And More
Note: All Mods are made to order

Sale Prices will be in RED

G o to:__A b s o l u t e - W o o d !

• In Stock Vape Stands - 50% Off or more
  • In Stock Drip Tips - 25% Off
  • Other in stock items - 40% Off or more

Discount percentage applies to item cost only, shipping cost (if any) is not discounted for single items.
Multiple items can receive a shipping discount - please contact us before purchasing.

The current Production Schedule contains roughly 7-8 months worth of current projects, any new project requests (except Drip Tips) will be placed in line after the current production workload. Custom Drip Tips have a current turn around time of roughly one week.

Stated Placeholder or Down Payment terms apply for custom orders.
See the Production Progress page for details.

Sale runs through 11:59 pm PST on the last day of May, 2018
or until further notice

If you have any questions, please PM me

Thanks
Rick

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I cannot reach the STOCK and view the mods, the rest is entirely moot.

Your website is obviously too wonky for an adult, non-cannibis user.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I cannot reach the STOCK and view the mods, the rest is entirely moot.

Your website is obviously too wonky for an adult, non-cannibis user.

No - just created by a retired Mechanical Engineer. I occasionally forget how easily I view complex structures.

I suppose most figured out the Mod page could be found by reading the first paragraph on the FDA pre-landing page. The In Stock Holders and Drip Tips can be found with a single click from the Products pull down. I thought one or two clicks would be simple enough. My bad.

I'm pretty sure cannabis use wouldn't square too well with working towards a Masters some years ago. Also don't know any potheads that were able to retire before 50.

Now it's moot. The sale is over.

Thanks for the three new Mod orders - we'll get the design phase started shortly.

I think I have the lumber to start the new display stand orders right away as well.

Nobody wanted Drip Tips I guess!

Thanks to all for the generous orders! Watch for emails!

Rick

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How are the Squonkers coming along?......:cry::cry:

Need a nice high-end Squonker for the collection......:vapemail:

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How are the Squonkers coming along?......:cry::cry:

Need a nice high-end Squonker for the collection......:vapemail:

Getting ready to post some initial pics of the 3D Model for the next Mod that's on "the table". It will be similar to the last box, but a squonker! Should post in the next couple days -

I still have a partially finished side by side squonker design, but haven't had time to work on it - I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!

Rick

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Getting ready to post some initial pics of the 3D Model for the next Mod that's on "the table". It will be similar to the last box, but a squonker! Should post in the next couple days -

Rick
Thanks, Rick...!

Dale

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The sale continues - at least to the middle of June.

I'm so busy, can't spend the time to recode all the prices back - LOL. Could end anytime after that -

Cheers,

Rick

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man, that is one fucked up website....:wave:

Do you have a squonker in production stage?

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man, that is one fucked up website....:wave:
First - thanks for helping others to decide whether to take a look at the website; the original intent of this thread was to sell in stock items on the site. The Mods are customized, made and/or designed for each person, so there is no ready to go stock there.

Did you mean the page you get when you click "Box Mods" in the menu, then the page it goes to? If so, a couple or few pages hardly constitutes what others can see as a two word review of an entire website. Especially if those pages were driven by and reluctantly placed because of overbearing government agencies.

It sucks, but in California, we're required to (well, supposed to...) verify your identity, call your phone (speak to you, voicemail or machine), and a bunch of other stupid shit. Only then should we complete a sale of any of the evil vapor products that California decided to call tobacco products themselves before the FDA announced the details of their de facto ban on vapor products.

The actual Mod page is only there so the FDA could see the ability to purchase prior to the design freeze they imposed. I would have preferred to not have the pre landing page at all, and just the Mod page with some pics, drawings and text that says " Contact us and we'll start your personal design". Cali government & the FDA prevented that.

There's too many choices to be made, that's why each Mod is tackled so individually. I kind of hoped to convey that a Mod purchase should be started with an email or PM. Lots of ideas and possibilities get thrown around during the process.

Do you have a squonker in production stage?
For now, just the Vein Mod that's talked about in the "Box Mod" thread over in the sale section.

I have mentioned a Side by Side design that's stagnant right now and needs the production details defined - plus, because of the 3D printed parts, I'll need to make prototype parts for refinement. I really would like to get it going when I have a lull in activity - hopefully reasonably soon.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First - thanks for helping others to decide whether to take a look at the website; the original intent of this thread was to sell in stock items on the site. The Mods are customized, made and/or designed for each person, so there is no ready to go stock there.

Did you mean the page you get when you click "Box Mods" in the menu, then the page it goes to? If so, a couple or few pages hardly constitutes what others can see as a two word review of an entire website. Especially if those pages were driven by and reluctantly placed because of overbearing government agencies.

It sucks, but in California, we're required to (well, supposed to...) verify your identity, call your phone (speak to you, voicemail or machine), and a bunch of other stupid shit. Only then should we complete a sale of any of the evil vapor products that California decided to call tobacco products themselves before the FDA announced the details of their de facto ban on vapor products.

The actual Mod page is only there so the FDA could see the ability to purchase prior to the design freeze they imposed. I would have preferred to not have the pre landing page at all, and just the Mod page with some pics, drawings and text that says " Contact us and we'll start your personal design". Cali government & the FDA prevented that.

There's too many choices to be made, that's why each Mod is tackled so individually. I kind of hoped to convey that a Mod purchase should be started with an email or PM. Lots of ideas and possibilities get thrown around during the process.

For now, just the Vein Mod that's talked about in the "Box Mod" thread over in the sale section.

I have mentioned a Side by Side design that's stagnant right now and needs the production details defined - plus, because of the 3D printed parts, I'll need to make prototype parts for refinement. I really would like to get it going when I have a lull in activity - hopefully reasonably soon.
Being a self employed businessman myself, through trial and error, if your website sucks, the products may also suck in the eyes of consumers. Therefore it's pertinent you have at the very least, a decent website, which is the cheapest investment anyone could possibly make in their company.

VU Sponsors