Become a Patron!

Absurd Juice Prices....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
99% chance, those you just named are cutting nic (down) :)

but please.. lets keep pure nic out.. eh?? i have to agree, 100ml nic is safer for the average home diy'er.

Impossible. Every vendor that provides a certificate of analysis has analyzed their pure nic before dilution, not after.
It's a fun theory but not possible unless the vendors want to be sued for false statements. They are diluting pure nic. ;)

And no. I won't leave anything out. You can if you wish.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Impossible. Every vendor that provides a certificate of analysis has analyzed their pure nic before dilution, not after.
It's a fun theory but not possible unless the vendors want to be sued for false statements. They are diluting pure nic. ;)

And no. I won't leave anything out. You can if you wish.

Never said they do not have a cert..
Never said they were not (cutting) dilluting.. same thing.. but we do have some that know nothing of this sort.
but i know you know we do have some newbies here.. and i know you know you'd hate for someone to be irresponsible..
so think and vape on that a bit. i will not be a little bitch about things.. but i will be careful so no one will do something stupid either.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Suicide bunny had a bottle called obsidian. 100 bucks for 30 oz because it's steeped
I have seen that and it's FUCKING BONKERS that they even try to do that to customers. No way in hell it vapes, tastes, smells or does anything worth a hundo.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never had suicide bunny dint think I will try it either

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never said they do not have a cert..
Never said they were not (cutting) dilluting.. same thing.. but we do have some that know nothing of this sort.
but i know you know we do have some newbies here.. and i know you know you'd hate for someone to be irresponsible..
so think and vape on that a bit. i will not be a little bitch about things.. but i will be careful so no one will do something stupid either.

Nobody is talking about DIY'er using pure nic. We're talking about the nic that vendors use. Putting out misinformation about vendors only creates confusion and is a waste of time. It does more harm then good. It's the reason some people might not pay attention when they buy nic and end up using pure nic because they read on a internet forum that vendors only use diluted nic base. I suggest you don't continue to spread misinformation. It is more likely to cause an accident if people that read your posts think all nic is already diluted and end up using pure nic. In other words, the misinformation itself could cause the accident that you think you are saving them from. Don't dumb down the newbs. They need to be informed mixers.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Nobody is talking about DIY'er using pure nic. We're talking about the nic that vendors use. Putting out misinformation about vendors only creates confusion and is a waste of time. It does more harm then good. It's the reason some people might not pay attention when they buy nic and end up using pure nic because they read on a internet forum that vendors only use diluted nic base. I suggest you don't continue to spread misinformation. It is more likely to cause an accident if people that read your posts think all nic is already diluted and end up using pure nic. In other words, the misinformation itself could cause the accident that you think you are saving them from. Don't dumb down the newbs. They need to be informed mixers.

Time..

You are trying to put words out, I did not say.
Show me one vendor, that does not!! buy pure nicotine and cut/dilute it down into 100mg nic. Go ahead..

No one is causing confusion and continuing this but you. I am only replying, against my better judgement.
we had a chat about this, before Christmas, and you know my stance on this rather well.

Do i suggest everyone use pure nic? No.

Only in safe areas with protection and knowledge of what it is, what it can do, and what would happen, should a person have an accident.
research.

This is the last time i say it again.. 100mg nic is for diy.. leave the rest up to those that know how to handle it..

I know I am very clear on this. I refuse to post about this again. Way off topic.. the subject is absurd juice prices, not pure nic.
there are threads here already on this. Read them again.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time..

You are trying to put words out, I did not say.
Show me one vendor, that does not!! buy pure nicotine and cut/dilute it down into 100mg nic. Go ahead..

No one is causing confusion and continuing this but you. I am only replying, against my better judgement.
we had a chat about this, before Christmas, and you know my stance on this rather well.

Do i suggest everyone use pure nic? No.

Only in safe areas with protection and knowledge of what it is, what it can do, and what would happen, should a person have an accident.
research.

This is the last time i say it again.. 100mg nic is for diy.. leave the rest up to those that know how to handle it..

I know I am very clear on this. I refuse to post about this again. Way off topic.. the subject is absurd juice prices, not pure nic.
there are threads here already on this. Read them again.

Ah, I misread your post. I re-read and see that I read it wrong. My bad, so I apologize.

sorry4.gif

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Silly Time :p lol.. I was like, why are you going off on me??? :oops::rolleyes:

i still <3 you, but only when Time runs backwards.. :p :D

Bill Williams

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never heard of flavored nic, I make my own e-juice and get my flavor from candyflavor.com. Their prices are good and the flavor tastes great!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, when this first started I was under the impression we were talking about diluted nicotine. And what my comments focused on. VT sells diluted nic not pure and what I like most others use.
In the DIY community, I believe on these forums as well, although I don't actually know for sure nicotine for mixing is kept to its diluted form. I don't mess with it so I can't tell you the difference in taste from one pure nicotine to another only diluted versions.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, when this first started I was under the impression we were talking about diluted nicotine. And what my comments focused on. VT sells diluted nic not pure and what I like most others use.
In the DIY community, I believe on these forums as well, although I don't actually know for sure nicotine for mixing is kept to its diluted form. I don't mess with it so I can't tell you the difference in taste from one pure nicotine to another only diluted versions.

We are talking about diluted nic. It's good to clarify. But the diluted nic comes from pure pharma grade nic. 99.5% or better. The point is still simply that nobody can taste a difference in the tiny .006% of the impurities.

In other words, I'm simply saying that one nic base being worth 3 times more than other nic bases is hype. The differences in the nic itself are extremely small, one thousandths of one percent and even much much smaller than that after it's diluted, unless it's oxidized. The numbers do not support even the possibility that one nic can taste better.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absurd juice prices to the ...nicotine wars
Lets agree that it is a poison that we are addicted to.
YEAH poison!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absurd juice prices to the ...nicotine wars
Lets agree that it is a poison that we are addicted to.
YEAH poison!

It's all related to the same thing, what people are willing to pay. Juice, flavors, nic base. As long as people pay top dollar, it will sell at top dollar. The nic debate is just another example. DIY'er get into it to save money but they fall for hype too, IMO. I don't fall for the hype on juice or DIY. I spend about 10 cents a day on juice. Others spend more because they want to. Just like anything else.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It helps that I only vape about 5ml a day. :p

But yeah, the math says 10.5 cents a day. Prolly a bit more for some recipes but not much.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shoot I am vaping 2 tanks a day at 18 to 24 with 2 months off the cigs.and was at 2 packs a day of camels
I guess if you vape as you smoked it would work out that way. Then if it is an activity more is better.
For me too much and my throat gets raw.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shoot I am vaping 2 tanks a day at 18 to 24 with 2 months off the cigs.and was at 2 packs a day of camels
I guess if you vape as you smoked it would work out that way. Then if it is an activity more is better.
For me too much and my throat gets raw.

I smoked a pack a day of camels. For the first couple months of vaping I chain vaped 24mg. I didn't try to vape less or drop the nic, I guess I just leveled out. I don't really know.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I smoked a pack a day of camels. For the first couple months of vaping I chain vaped 24mg. I didn't try to vape less or drop the nic, I guess I just leveled out. I don't really know.

for me it was a matter of trust, So for my test was to vape after a meal if my nic hunger was sated then this thing works, You would have increased your nic dependance vaping that much.

I will try to try to drop to 12 in a month or so.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for me it was a matter of trust, So for my test was to vape after a meal if my nic hunger was sated then this thing works, You would have increased your nic dependance vaping that much.

I will try to try to drop to 12 in a month or so.

I hadn't planned on vaping. I decided to quit smoking and just quit. Halfway through the first day I was struggling and remembered the old cigalikes my wife got me three years earlier that I didn't really use. Searched the house for them and the juice and became a vaper. The next day I was ordering better gear and more juice. Three weeks later I was ordering DIY juice supplies.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I find it a hoot that the price for a 30ml bottle is the same if it's 24mg or 3mg nicotine.
I started DIY when I found out how much money could be saved, now I do it because I enjoy messing about with flavors. I don't spend much on new hardware, but I'm hard pressed to pass on a flavor sale.

The bottom line joy is that after 40+ years I have finally quit smoking for nearly 1 1/2 years.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nic is the most expensive item in juice... But you can't charge different prices for different levels of nic lol. I get your point but come on now... Bottom line is, the value of anything is what people are willing to buy it for...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So, I'll chime in here with my own .02 my wife and I both thoroughly enjoy a lot of the "premium" juices out there. We have been getting zamplebox for about 6 months now and have tried a huge range of different juices. That being said, the most expensive ones are not always the best. I've had a lot of shitty $20 bottles of juice.

I still prefer my juice that I get for ~20 cents/ml from my local B&M to a lot of the juices that sell for upwards of $1/ml.

Ive heard of a juice that gets steeped for 2 months in an oak barrel, like whiskey.
The cost is like $80 bucks for 30 mls or something stupid like that.

I'll get the name later when I go to the vape shop.

I wouldn't pay that much for it but I will say I've tried a few of the barrel aged juices from http://www.28daysvape.com/ and they are absolutely delicious! Also if you order on Tuesday they throw in a free 30ml

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Quality flavorings cost alot more than nic.
What FA? It's expensive but is used at very low percentages because it's extremely concentrated compared to the rest. Also it depends on who's making the juice. For a DIY person or a wholesaler.

But that's not what I was talking about anyway. I was saying nicotine is the most expensive item that changes in the same juice... 70/30, 50/50, Max VG etc. 0 vs 24

TBH... R&D is by far the most expensive cost in juice making (Besides building your lab). Marketing and getting your name out there is a close 2nd, then label design and 12k per printer, followed by batching it all out and letting it steep and finally bottling. In the grand scheme of things the cost of ingredients is cheap.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You cant forget that expensive juice is a fashion statement to some people, just like clothing or cars or anything else. People like to show off that they can afford these things.

So true... But some juices really are complex as hell and deserve the praise. If they weren't people would clone the hell out of them. But $100 for 30mls is beyond stupid

If e-liquid is too expensive, people can choose to make their own or

Well, hobbies can be expensive, but they are always a choice...

That's the biggest part about this. If you are quitting smoking that is one thing... You just need a cheap Protank and some 70/30 or 50/50 high nic juice to get you to quit. 120mls will last months... Once you start dripping it's turned into a hobby. So you can make your own or dust off your protank

I really wasn't expecting any difference, and didn't at first. Until I mixed at few fruit flavors that were muted with my nic sourced through WL. Nic can definitely taste different, based on a few factors. The Main one being where it originates, nic USALLY is sourced from China or India, it is then passed through Many hands some of which were it's processed and/or diluted. Not all nic is the same, believe me or not, I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just like not all VG is the same regardless if it's 99.5% or not. What it's sourced from, what container it's held in, the process in which it's made all plays a role.

The amount of refinement plays a huge role... Bad nic will be harsh and adds an unmistakable spicy note to it.

What vendors buy diluted nic and dilute it more?

They sure wouldn't make much money doing that. Pure nic is easy to get. If they are buying 100mg nic to resale, that's just dumb. Hell, if that's true I need to start selling nic.

I wouldn't think most big vendors, VT, Nude, Heartland, Nicvape and ect are reselling nic base. The ones that only sell small bottles might, I don't know.

But, you are correct. Stirring speeds up oxidation. It can be reduced though. My nic isn't oxidized yet and I bought it in sept.

No one is reselling 100mg nic... Maybe a B&M that doesn't make juice but even that's unlikely.

There are way too many idiots out there for any DIY shop to foolishly think they should sell high nic... The highest we will sell anyone is 100mg and normally only in 60 or 120ml medicine bottles. 1000mg is nasty stuff. I had a customer a couple months ago buy 100mg pg based nic from us. The guy went into the lounge, put it in his tank and the idiot stated to vape it... Luckily we saw what he did. We had to force him to dump it (yes he bought flavors, vg etc as well. So it wasn't like he didn't know what he was doing) . Now imagine if it was higher... With 100mg you will get nic sick fairly quick lol. Higher than that and your heart will stop in ya

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BTW... Speaking of Absurd Juice Prices, I hope you guys don't find $22.50 for a 30 ml too much... because Phillpe Rocke Grand Reserve was just released and it's amazing. Another batch won't be out for around 6 months I think it's normally 30 for a 30 but vapordna has it for 25 plus the ever useful dna10 coupon for 10% off. If that's absurd I apologize but it's one that I don't pass up on... http://www.vapordna.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PRGRC1

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So true... But some juices really are complex as hell and deserve the praise. If they weren't people would clone the hell out of them. But $100 for 30mls is beyond stupid

That's the biggest part about this. If you are quitting smoking that is one thing... You just need a cheap Protank and some 70/30 or 50/50 high nic juice to get you to quit. 120mls will last months... Once you start dripping it's turned into a hobby. So you can make your own or dust off your protank

The amount of refinement plays a huge role... Bad nic will be harsh and adds an unmistakable spicy note to it.

No one is reselling 100mg nic... Maybe a B&M that doesn't make juice but even that's unlikely.

There are way too many idiots out there for any DIY shop to foolishly think they should sell high nic... The highest we will sell anyone is 100mg and normally only in 60 or 120ml medicine bottles. 1000mg is nasty stuff. I had a customer a couple months ago buy 100mg pg based nic from us. The guy went into the lounge, put it in his tank and the idiot stated to vape it... Luckily we saw what he did. We had to force him to dump it (yes he bought flavors, vg etc as well. So it wasn't like he didn't know what he was doing) . Now imagine if it was higher... With 100mg you will get nic sick fairly quick lol. Higher than that and your heart will stop in ya
I just read an article about a toddler drinking and dying from a bottle of 100mg nic left uncapped at her aunts house, apparently the parents went when the aunt wasn't home and the toddler drank it up :/

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just read an article about a toddler drinking and dying from a bottle of 100mg nic left uncapped at her aunts house, apparently the parents went when the aunt wasn't home and the toddler drank it up :/
That is fucked up. I dont understand how its possible. Im sure it would taste horrible and burn like a mofo. This is why I keep my 100mg nic in the freezer at my shop.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is fucked up. I dont understand how its possible. Im sure it would taste horrible and burn like a mofo. This is why I keep my 100mg nic in the freezer at my shop.

Toddlers aren't necessarily able to connect the burn in their mouth to what they are putting in it. They may not have learned a good taste from a bad taste yet either. It's why they eat those colorful laundry detergent packets. They'll keep shoving them in if they set their mind to it.

I read an article about that too. I can't find it, but they referred to the 100mg nic as pure nic, which adds to the overall confusion if DIY people start shopping for pure nic.

Sad story, a Trainspotting or Shameless plot that's real.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From Above....
Bad nic will be harsh and adds an unmistakable spicy note to it.
For a smoker that is just what we'd want.!

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now let me ask, are we addicted to a poison....are we getting away from the cigs
But keeping the addiction. Should we not be tapering down our levels, to the point where
do not use nicotine. Then inhaling anything but air, seems as odd as inhaling smoke was.
People vaping for fun, non smokers are a confusion, I just bunped into one 16 with a giant mod
A cloud chaser he says....This I do not understand. Only because I have inhaled so much smoke to I
not fear inhaling PG VG.......and God knows what chemicals are in the flavorings.
I mean do not most of us find artifical flavors suspect.... you want Grape juice or grape flavored water.?

I see vaping as a way out of cigs and nicotine addiction... not as another addiction
It would be my luck for the doctor to come in and say, its cancer...It was the cigs, I say!
And he says no, it was that Dihydrometholithium or as you call it "honey flavoring"
That you have been inhaling.

So seeking and end
Or
Swapping addictions?

Last edited:

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HERE IS A GUY WHO SWAPPED ADDICTIONS, WITH GUSTO!

I bought some of this at a... vape convention...(EVER BEEN TO A CIG CONVENTION?) recently held in Chattanooga,TN and I was looking around for flavors because I had been in a flavor rut so to speak vaping the same type of flavors and I wanted to branch out and get a better idea of what I liked this was the first flavor at the first stand I went to and knew immediately it was going to be one of my favorite flavors and I went and tried flavors at most all the stands and this was still the best one I found and came back and got it and I only like it more and more with every bit I vape outstanding flavor and very complex by far one of my favorite flavors if not my favorite.... I vape it on a dual coil 28g 5 wrap ribbon wire...(EVER BUILD YOU OWN LIGHTER?) and I feel like its the best coil for the flavor that I've tried. Thank you 28 days vape for such a quality product I will most definitely be a returning customer for a long time and I look forward to trying more of your flavors AT 20 BUCKS FOR 1 OUNCE... THOUGH 30ML SOUNDS BETTER.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now let me ask, are we addicted to a poison....are we getting away from the cigs
But keeping the addiction. Should we not be tapering down our levels, to the point where
do not use nicotine. Then inhaling anything but air, seems as odd as inhaling smoke was.
People vaping for fun, non smokers are a confusion, I just bunped into one 16 with a giant mod
A cloud chaser he says....This I do not understand. Only because I have inhaled so much smoke to I
not fear inhaling PG VG.......and God knows what chemicals are in the flavorings.
I mean do not most of us find artifical flavors suspect.... you want Grape juice or grape flavored water.?

I see vaping as a way out of cigs and nicotine addiction... not as another addiction
It would be my luck for the doctor to come in and say, its cancer...It was the cigs, I say!
And he says no, it was that Dihydrometholithium or as you call it "honey flavoring"

So seeking and end
Or
Swapping addictions?

Nicotine, at the amounts we consume, is not a poison. It is a mild stimulant. It's quite possible to die from drinking too much water, we don't call water poison. Nicotine can be used as a poison. But that's not it's usual intended purpose in people.

The jury is still out on the rest of our vaping ingredients. Nobody knows. But I highly suspect they are better than cigs. I switch flavors every two days so I'll never have the same flavoring(chemicals) in my lungs for long. I don't do it for that reason. I switch because I like to.

I personally don't think the cloud chasing will be around long for most people. It's just a big cloud. Once you've seen one, the rest don't look any different. It's not like it's difficult. Anybody can do it. Party tricks usually die out once everybody has seen it a time or two. This vaping thing is all pretty new. In another ten years cloud chasing will be as popular as disco music.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Bottom line, buying and storing nicotine (even if it's only at 10% ie 100mg) is just like any other dangerous chemical for children/pets, it needs to be stored in a safe place. With the instance you are speaking of they are trying to blame it on the manufacturer by saying the bottle didn't have a childproof cap. The police clearly stated that they didn't even find a cap at all. So that is just slanderous bs. Even if it didn't have a childproof cap (which I'm sure it did) things like Bleach and other chemicals don't all have childproof caps on them. Yet somehow we all manage to store them safely and don't try to blame them when something this horribly irresponsible happens with those products.

... I read an article about that too. I can't find it, but they referred to the 100mg nic as pure nic, which adds to the overall confusion if DIY people start shopping for pure nic.

Sad story, a Trainspotting or Shameless plot that's real.

Yeah 100mg is 10% nic, which is the max we sell to DIYers. We make 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 60 and 100mg nic (from pure 1000mg nic in either a PG or VG base) to sell to our customers. Our bottles have childproof caps, are in red medicine bottles (60ml or 120ml), have large warning labels and we heat seal the top of the bottles.

If anyone has handled pure nic you know how dangerous it is. Hazmat suit/goggles/respirator/gloves and a positive pressured lab w/a dead man switch. There shouldn't be anyone selling it to a DIYer.

From Above....
Bad nic will be harsh and adds an unmistakable spicy note to it.
For a smoker that is just what we'd want.!

Lol I guess for tank juice you might want that but not for dripping .

So seeking and end
Or
Swapping addictions?

Definitely... The one thing I'd like to point out is when using Vaping to quit cigarettes, you use however high nic you need to quit. But after you have quit then you start working your way down. Dripping is different. We only make MaxVG in 0, 3 and 6mg.

BTW the manufacturers are removing diacetyl from their flavors. Which has ruined some of them. But I guess it is good move for the future of vaping (image wise)

Nicotine, at the amounts we consume, is not a poison. It is a mild stimulant. It's quite possible to die from drinking too much water, we don't call water poison. Nicotine can be used as a poison. But that's not it's usual intended purpose in people.

The jury is still out on the rest of our vaping ingredients. Nobody knows. But I highly suspect they are better than cigs. I switch flavors every two days so I'll never have the same flavoring(chemicals) in my lungs for long. I don't do it for that reason. I switch because I like to.

I personally don't think the cloud chasing will be around long for most people. It's just a big cloud. Once you've seen one, the rest don't look any different. It's not like it's difficult. Anybody can do it. Party tricks usually die out once everybody has seen it a time or two. This vaping thing is all pretty new. In another ten years cloud chasing will be as popular as disco music.

Exactly, nicotine is just like caffeine... So there truly isn't a reason to completely stop using it other than wanting to.

About the rest... Their aren't any carcinogens so no worries there.

Dripping is about flavor, the cloud is a byproduct of that... Pure cloud chasing is pointless.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But, there's more than supplies in running a business. There's things like rent, payroll, utilities, and insurance, just to name a few.
Not to mention the R&D that goes into each flavor. Then sending to testers and tweaking and testing again.

Taking the cost of ingredients and comparing it to the price of the finished product is always going to leave you with a large gap, and you're going to pay that price unless you make everything from supplies you grow and harvest yourself. Retail price - supply cost = business. If you have a job, and you don't work for free, you are part of that equation in the expenses of that businesses customers.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to mention the R&D that goes into each flavor. Then sending to testers and tweaking and testing again.

Taking the cost of ingredients and comparing it to the price of the finished product is always going to leave you with a large gap, and you're going to pay that price unless you make everything from supplies you grow and harvest yourself. Retail price - supply cost = business. If you have a job, and you don't work for free, you are part of that equation in the expenses of that businesses customers.

R and D really.....Now I could make juice, I stick a black and mild into a litre of nic juice let it sit for 2 months bottle it up with great claims, and then sell it for 35 buxks a 30 or at 3.88 for a 30 from what I've read here I am ging to sell it.
It will suck and most will not buy it again, but I have thier money and here comes another suckr to buy my next nasty
How many huices do you have that are terrible , not just not to your taste but real bad? The company go out of biz selling you that trash.. No. Like that mt baker stuff, out of 7 one useable. Will I be back no. but there is my replacment buying that stuff today,

THIS is not fine wine it is 3 chemicals, with false flavoring, the word steeping is used wrong, a tea bag you steep, the juices you AIR out. When you smoke you smoked one brand, you liked it and gave no thought to another.
Other than buying a new lighter you were done.

Now it is nuts, bigger and bigger batteries, bigger tanks made of metal glass plastic special this and that
It is like inspector gadget quit smoking. Too over the top to me.

Say I'm off to the toliet paper convention, I use a 3 triple ply organic, lavender sented hemp paper, I use it in a counter clockwise motion using 2 fingers... see what I mean?

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Say I'm off to the toliet paper convention, I use a 3 triple ply organic, lavender sented hemp paper, I use it in a counter clockwise motion using 2 fingers... see what I mean?
I don't know if I see what you mean or not. I'm guessing you mean "meh" juices work for you as long as they are cheap?

You used Mt Baker as an example. They are cheap juice. That's what cheap gets you. I don't vape that stuff. I could DIY to that level. I just prefer better liquid and I'm willing to pay for it.

As for fine wine, you're correct. It isn't wine. I have a glass of wine with my dinner occasionally. I vape juice all day every day. So yeah, I want it to be good.

Now, out of curiosity. Are you on toilet paper forums? Do you go in there talking about the cost of seeds for trees vs the cost of toilet paper? Or are you a little more into vaping than you like to let on?

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
THIS is not fine wine it is 3 chemicals, with false flavoring, the word steeping is used wrong, a tea bag you steep, the juices you AIR out. When you smoke you smoked one brand, you liked it and gave no thought to another.
Other than buying a new lighter you were done.

Now it is nuts, bigger and bigger batteries, bigger tanks made of metal glass plastic special this and that
It is like inspector gadget quit smoking. Too over the top to me.

Yeah I know what you mean... You've never made juice. So you don't understand how hard it is. You've never had non steeped juice (Wait you've actually probably had a shit ton of it) *BTW Steeping is done with Ultrasonic Hot Baths, shaking and time* then had the same juice after it's been steeped and see how much it changes.

If you like straight fruits they need very little steeping. But most other things need at least 2/3 weeks. Especially custards and other savory juices.

But if you're still in the "using it to quit smoking" phase this wouldn't make sense to you. Once it turns into a Hobby (that still gives you the little nicotine you want/need a day) then this all makes sense.

You used Mt Baker as an example. They are cheap juice. That's what cheap gets you. I don't vape that stuff. I could DIY to that level. I just prefer better liquid and I'm willing to pay for it.

As for fine wine, you're correct. It isn't wine. I have a glass of wine with my dinner occasionally. I vape juice all day every day. So yeah, I want it to be good.

Now, out of curiosity. Are you on toilet paper forums? Do you go in there talking about the cost of seeds for trees vs the cost of toilet paper? Or are you a little more into vaping than you like to let on?

Exactly... Bottom line is if you don't drip then you'll never understand. The subtanks are helping as well. But honestly until you drip an amazing juice you won't see the point. Vapergate's MFPB and Monarchy or Pinup Vapes Betty... There are so many good ones. The whole life of Fog Factory from DIY Vapor Supply

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So seeking and end
Or
Swapping addictions?
Neither. I'm keeping my addiction and changing my method of obtaining it.

Hey, have you ever heard of cold turkey? You're lecturing us about vaping... while you vape. Just saying.

Now, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kettle. Pleased to meet you, Pot.

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I'm just swapping addictions... You know to the one that doesn't give you cancer. Because I love my son and don't want to leave him fatherless. That would be if I thought I could swap addictions... To the same drug lmao. By the correct logic we're seeking an end, of cancer.

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I know what you mean... You've never made juice. So you don't understand how hard it is. You've never had non steeped juice (Wait you've actually probably had a shit ton of it) *BTW Steeping is done with Ultrasonic Hot Baths, shaking and time* then had the same juice after it's been steeped and see how much it changes.

If you like straight fruits they need very little steeping. But most other things need at least 2/3 weeks. Especially custards and other savory juices.

But if you're still in the "using it to quit smoking" phase this wouldn't make sense to you. Once it turns into a Hobby (that still gives you the little nicotine you want/need a day) then this all makes sense.

Exactly... Bottom line is if you don't drip then you'll never understand. The subtanks are helping as well. But honestly until you drip an amazing juice you won't see the point. Vapergate's MFPB and Monarchy or Pinup Vapes Betty... There are so many good ones. The whole life of Fog Factory from DIY Vapor Supply

TOO FUNNY you have failed to read this thread in total.. I make most of my own juices
I refuse to be sucked into a gadget mentality, become a cloud chaser, be a yuppie vaper with my 80 buck juice.
I mean really is this what you want for yourself another expense, inhaling god knows what....
It proves my point when you become defensive. you are now hooked on vaping.

I am not trying to bust anyones chops, but am asking you to look at what you do and why.
As I run outside to vape, i feel more like an addict, than I ever did causally lighting up a cig.
and that is what I am an addict.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It proves my point when you become defensive.
I think you're missing the point. I don't see anyone denying their addiction. It's no secret. We're kinda on a forum discussing our addiction and better ways to satisfy it. That's not exactly an attempted cover up if you follow me.

If you don't want to chase the clouds, you don't have to. If you want to make your own juice, you are welcome to. You can cut back your nic to zero, and you can even sell your gear here when you decide to quit. Just remember that if and when you do sell it, you will sell it to someone who chooses not to quit.

Now if you had started vaping when I did and had used an NJoy NPro then an eGo T tank system you would thank me for not quitting. The gear that works well for you today works well because of people like myself who pushed the limits. We chased the clouds. We built the coils. We paved the road for the gear you take for granted, and we will still be here pushing the boundaries for the next generation of quitters. That is our choice. If you dislike it so much, go buy a 51 Smoke Trio kit and see what it is like quitting without the progress we drove.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now if you had started vaping when I did and had used an NJoy NPro then an eGo T tank system you would thank me for not quitting. The gear that works well for you today works well because of people like myself who pushed the limits. We chased the clouds. We built the coils. We paved the road for the gear you take for granted, and we will still be here pushing the boundaries for the next generation of quitters. That is our choice. If you dislike it so much, go buy a 51 Smoke Trio kit and see what it is like quitting without the progress we drove.

Ahh, the eGo T tanks system. With all it's faults it taught me a ton about atomizers and wicking when I had to take it apart on a weekly basis to get it to not leak all over the place. It made me swear off all tanks and go bottom feeder.

I thank you and others for all the progress that has been made .I've not been following the forums for the past two years since I had a decent RBA and vape unflavored. The forum posts are almost incomprehensible to me now and I am learning all over again. ... Love dual coils, better RBAs, and Japanese cotton. I stayed away too long.

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
YEP here are 2 computers they run as fast do all that they do, one has an apple on it and costs alot
the other has no apple and is reasonable priced.

As for booze the first thing it wipes out is your sense of taste.

Wonder if Mercedes is going to come out with an e juice?
I've had really good luck with http://whitelabeljuiceco.com/ 20 dollars for a hundred mils. They're custards have all been great.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my Reo Grand. I'm working on building my own regulated 50 watt bottom feeder this weekend.
TT

u2smile

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you smoked did you list smoking as one of your hobbies?
We use vaping as a sorta kinda way of doing what we used to. if taking a nic pill would have worked we'd be doing it.
I know some real tough guys who quit cold turkey, broke the tv yelled at their wives, were a total ass to be around for a month or so.. Me not that tough

My hobbies include tennis camping and inhaling pg vg with chemicals in it.
sounds pretty silly if it were not that we're not getting away from something worse.

Anyone see family guy where peter agrees to not drink and brian comes in and peter has a Staff edit pipe

I smoked a lot of cigs not because i wanted them but because i was addicted to them and hated myself for the weakness.
Vapinng is for me a tool, like a hammer when I have driven the nail, i do not keep holding the hammer..

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors