Hi all, I'm brand new to vaping, so please be gentle! I have a K3 Aspire, only been using it for two months. Earlier tonight I hurriedly put the battery on a charger without looking at which one I was using (we're painting the kitchen so all the chargers were thrown together in the same area on the counter, in the dark no less). I came back around 15-20 minutes later and the battery (and charger itself) felt hot. Not burn your hand hot, but definitely warmer than warm. Turns out I'd grabbed the charger to my Kindle! I know, I'm an idiot. Now my question is, can I ever use this battery again?! It was plugged in for just a short time but I'm paranoid the thing will blow up on me when I use it.