1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

According to advisors the efforts to get the president's ear worked.

Discussion in '#BANTHIS' started by f1r3b1rd, Nov 23, 2019.

1. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    https://reason.com/2019/11/18/we-vape-we-vote-crowd-got-through-to-donald-trump-advisors-say/

Officials said the blowback to Trump's vow to ban most flavored e-cigarettes had rattled him. In an aggressive social media campaign—#IVapeIVote—advocates claimed the ban would shut down thousands of shops, eliminating jobs and sending vapers back to cigarettes. The president saw protesters at events and read critical articles. His campaign manager, Brad Parscale, privately warned the ban could hurt him in battleground states, said a person who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. Trump was now upset with Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, who had taken the lead in rolling out the plan, said three officials familiar with the discussions.

Now that we have their attention, let's make sure we keep....

KingPin!, VapeJunkie, Rhianne and 2 others like this.
  2. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Trump rocks. :banana:

3. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Memento Mori VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Good to hear Trump’s response to Alex Azar. That’s the appropriate response when someone comes up with such a ridiculous solution such as banning flavors after Trump learned the facts of the case. I’m glad to hear at least one person in the Oval Office has common sense. Just a bonus that he’s the one person that mattered the most as well.

4. Rhianne

Rhianne Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I watched some of the video of the meeting, and really Trump seemed to be actually listening to Greg Conley. Amazing!

5. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Since the Friday meeting, we'll see how much of that comes to be,

Rhianne likes this.
  6. Rhianne

Rhianne Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I’m hoping Trump will ignore the Bloomberg anti tobacco shills, but you never know.

It’s crazy that all of these health organizations have come out against vaping, though. They must realize that it means they’re supporting smoking.

Rooster Cogburn likes this.
  7. ajvapes

ajvapes Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Smoking pays...

Rhianne likes this.