Become a Patron!

Account set up email

Hey guys, I just set up my account and when I got the confirmation email Thunderbird told me it was a scam. Just wanted to let you know that Thunderbird thinks the link you need to click for confirmation is not safe. Don't know if you guys can fix it even, just wanted to let you know.

Vape on!

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know some of the email filters on different email clients will report an "unsafe" email, especially if its a new address you are receiving it from. Vaping Underground has not been around long enough for the email filters to recognize it as a "safe" email.

Thanks, I also wanted to know how to stop emails coming in from posts that I have commented on. I have unchecked pretty much everything i've seen that mentions email alerts and is till get them, it's pretty annoying after the first 5

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think if you hover over your name, top-right, then click "preferences" and de-select the first option (to automatically watch threads). I was surprised by email updates being the default too...

Thanks, I also wanted to know how to stop emails coming in from posts that I have commented on. I have unchecked pretty much everything i've seen that mentions email alerts and is till get them, it's pretty annoying after the first 5

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media