Become a Patron!

Acerig Mods...are they good?

Hey guys,

So I am new to the forums. I am looking to continue on my vaping journey and am very interested in the Panzer Blackhawk mod but I don't know which one to go with. I found one made by a company called Acerig but I can't seem to find any reviews of the products. Do they make good quality mods? Anyone have experience with Acerig products, specifically the Panzer if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks all :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
This is the first time I have heard of Acerig.

Panzers can be pretty great depending on who make them if that is of any help

Thanks Tick, I had run across their site earlier but I try to take any info from manufactures as secondary compared to real users. Manufactures always think their products are great, users may shed light on the real issues. Thanks for the links though :)

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most of us really don't know who makes our clones. it depends on where you buy it, if they will even tell you or really know themselves..
Unless it says who made it, we really never know.
Fastteck does not make any clones, but people call their mods from there Fastteck clones.
So go figure and good luck. Are you buying from them as a seller or from a re-seller???

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have an Acerig Akuma. It's the same one twisted420 reviewed, with magnets, and the copied wood box. The threads were crap, but after polishing with bar keepers friend they're good. It hits hard as hell, and has an awesome switch. My only gripe is the locking rings a bit loose, and the battery adjustment is next to impossible, but I've developed a technique. It has it's problems, but it replaced my stingrays immediately, so the quality is good enough.

VU Sponsors