Become a Patron!

Adapter for wide bore drip tip?

Got my mini volt council of vapor starter kit. The tank that came with it has a wide bore drip tip. As much as I try , I cannot seem to get used to it (too short). Because its a screw on fill top, I don't think I can replace it. My question is . . . would there be some type of adapter out there so I can use a regular drip tip on top of it? Or something to add more height?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check to see if the wide bore tip can accommodate a 510 drip tip.

nope, too much play to accommodate the 510, that's why I thought of the "adapter" idea. Otherwise a screw on type of wide bore?

I've only had my mini volt a few days now and I use it with a super tank Mini end ccll coils which by the way I blew my mind and I think are better flavor than dripping but it has been kind of a tight draw and you're right it's the way that the model designed not to coil I'm going to look into a way of modifying it anyone that's looking for an on-the-go stealth / small device for short trips I think this is the best set up the mini volt and the Super Tank Mini I used to ceramic C cell coils because they're .9 ohms and The Sweet Spot is between 25 and 30 Watts yes it has only 1300 mAh but at low Watts it doesn't guy that quickly and for the size you get what you pay for I take it in the car for errands fewer trips and it's great I love how I can dry burn and the coils and clean them as well. I did also purchase every other Atlantis type coil to try with that tank so I need to test them all out Playboy Vixen, Triton , star, Atlantis 2 Herakles , vapeston, gclap, and more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

vap3r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ohman Bmods can cut you a custom drip tip for any device. Ultem or titanium (go for the Ultem :)). The only issue is that you will need to send him your current drip tip so that he can verify the bore, length and thread pitch. He's usually pretty good at getting back to you if you contact him via FB Messenger.

VU Sponsors