Become a Patron!

Adding ethanol to my ejuice

Rivas

Member For 4 Years
I've been collecting data for the past few days to be safe about it.
I found out that(without getting into too much scientific details):
-I will build quad/dual coils of titanium for my RDA and use TC (dna 200)
-Using temp control of my box mod at 450-600 Fahrenheit just 89 degrees below the auto ignition temperature of ethanol so it don't burn my internals and I, OBVIOUSLY, dry hits are avoided preventing flame formation which will ignite the alcohol and no spark should be formed in general .... DAH!!.
-Since the alcohol getting directly into my blood stream -bypassing liver and intestinal absorption- I will only add 3.5-4 ml of pure ethyl alcohol to equivalent amount of high VG: PG e-liquid -plus few of mLs of E-liquid just insure that the alcoholic mixture flash point is above room temperature to decrease loss over time-
-To put the alcohol to good use I will add pure flavor like apple volatile oil.
I will have about 10 ml of my final product which should leave me euphoric when vaped in less than an hour and I'll return to normal in less than 2 hours.

any notes?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_lc3linO0In1qf0uv5o1_500_zpsca87d513.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Educational and deadly...great mix. I seriously hope this is meant as a joke....OP please explain this before another person comes wandering and decides to kill themselves vaping.....

@Rivas

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just when the vaping community gets some leeway in the medical field.....this post happens lol....smh

Rivas

Member For 4 Years
just a normal outcome of being a student of a pharmacy school and trying not to get caught drinking.
1424073575856.png

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok then so this thread was not a joke...wow the degradation of the world in vaping has come to a forefront lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I read somewhere that kids were soaking tampons in booze and sticking them in both orifices. The only problem is alcohol poisoning.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my dear Lord....:eek:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You got to learn from your elders kiddo^

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your looking for euphoria get laid....back off starting threads which can either kill you or fuck yiu up

And to boot your underrage! Wow this just made this thread even more deplorable

Rivas

Member For 4 Years
I think I will JUST test if it can start ethanol combustion

Last edited:

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude seriously go away.....@TygerTyger

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can we please close this thread?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. We don't close threads here except in the sales and trade section when the sale/trade is completed.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well boo on that....unsubscribed then :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sometimes when you put you mind to it, you can come to a realization that some things are just a bad idea without having to prove it via experimentation!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. We don't close threads here except in the sales and trade section when the sale/trade is completed.
Maybe this should be revised as rule #8.
Fuck closing it,delete it with the quickness before another dumbass comes along and thinks it's a good idea.
Dumbasses aren't to keen on reading so a new dumbass would read the first post(ignoring the rest) as fact instead of dumbassery.

Rivas

Member For 4 Years
no one here actually explained anything so if that's the way your forums works .......... pretty useless system

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no one here actually explained anything so if that's the way your forums works .......... pretty useless system

You said you were a pharmacy student, and you also said you know it's a bad idea - what is it that you don't understand?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not only that, but the mountains of data you collected, and without going into too much scientific detail, KNOWING that it's a bad idea, why would anyone here explain anything in regard to you harming yourself? We're a VAPE community, here to help each other vape safely to keep off cigarettes. We don't offer assistance in dumbassery that can cause bodily harm. We can only caution you to not do so. And in the future, I'll take any prescriptions I might have to another location to be filled. I hope you wise up to the education you're about to throw away.

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Krocodile, triple back flips on dirt bikes, "threading the needle" in rock formations with wing suits... leave it to humans to take everything to the extreme. You guys are surprised? I'm not- Just a matter of time.

To everyone looking in on this- DO NOT DO THIS!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kept saying Boxer underwear is more Family oriented. Some wore Jock Straps. JR. College made them stupid. They were lucid when we left High School.

Its called the First Amendment you buncha Staff removed! Who cares if he's joking or serious? You said your peace about it being a bad idea nobody told you to shut the hell up. Let the people stupid enough to try this kind of shit alone! Just less people driving 10 under in the hammer lane and doing countless other things that piss me off on a daily basis. Or you watch in five years this guy will have alcohol infused vape liquid down pat and we'll all be getting smashed on "Rivas r Rye 4"

Last edited by a moderator:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its called the First Amendment you buncha Staff removed! Who cares if he's joking or serious? You said your peace about it being a bad idea nobody told you to shut the hell up. Let the people stupid enough to try this kind of shit alone! Just less people driving 10 under in the hammer lane and doing countless other things that piss me off on a daily basis. Or you watch in five years this guy will have alcohol infused vape liquid down pat and we'll all be getting smashed on "Rivas r Rye 4"
What a lovely, kind, so interestingly worded first post....WELCOME to VU.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not gonna warn you again about the word I just removed, better look over our forum rules again, Thank you

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spunky little fella, ain't he? :D
Whiskey-1, New Dude-0 ;)

Staff removed the word Staff removed? Wow, out of everything uncensored on this thread removed is the line? Teresa glad you enjoyed it! I'm still trying to figure out the removed sensor. How ironic is that?! Sensor the word Staff removed! I was just making a point and my goodness, I would never wish harm upon anyone but I am sick and tired of people thinking they have the right to remove others rights in order to protect people from them selves.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors