Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gsh8FVS.jpg

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I hope this isn't true, but if he know enough anatomy, physiology and pathology he would know that no matter how you get ETOH/ALCOHOL in your system, it will be filtered my your liver. Your liver is the body's filter so you can still damage it. In fact perhaps even worse than drinking it. Another thing to mention is that lung tissue is very delicate and can be damaged.... so....as I said please baby Jesus I hope this is a fucking joke!

Vape on

☝LOL!!!

I'm assuming you're referring to the bigot rule.

In American English, the term can be used similarly; however, it can also be used to refer to intolerance towards a group of people in general based on their group characteristics such as race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status.

A commie is a communist, a person who favors the eventual creation of a classless society in which goods are equally shared between all citizens.

FUCK ALL (self edited)! If we were a society of communist there would be no vaping, there would be no thread, there would no FREE America you (self edited)

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its called the First Amendment you buncha Staff removed! Who cares if he's joking or serious? You said your peace about it being a bad idea nobody told you to shut the hell up. Let the people stupid enough to try this kind of shit alone! Just less people driving 10 under in the hammer lane and doing countless other things that piss me off on a daily basis. Or you watch in five years this guy will have alcohol infused vape liquid down pat and we'll all be getting smashed on "Rivas r Rye 4"
I didn't see his posts removed or thread locked so no 1A issues here. Heroine is down pat and we all aren't doing it. To the OP, you got Okie's business... White Lightning it up!

I've heard some e liquids get thinned with ethanol and otheres get thinned with distilled water. ethanol e liquid flares up after you take a hit .

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

zombiemisfit777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just wanna know what word we can't use I'm confused.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Different, educational n dangerous. It can cause addiction bro. And drinking n vaping alcohol both can make you nuts

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

zombiemisfit777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's what I thought or c u next Tuesday
Or fall green goo over turket?

zombiemisfit777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I see the fbomb constantly so idk.... I was busy making my new line of eliquid since my LLC was approved 39 hours strong! Sleep is for the week

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd think not on the C word*, I believe even Whisky's used it here.
What's that second one? I can't break the code. :p

* I tend to despise the C word for the simple reason that I can't comfortably use it in a joking context. It just always feels too harsh.
That's just my failing though, others seem fine with it.
Whatever it was, it was trash if it couldn't continue hanging around- especially here. Speaks volumes to character.

cavtruper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Give it time... it's only been six hours.
When it comes to quips and rejoinders... some folk need days. Maybe he's thinking.
I'm sorry for my lack of clarity. I was speaking of the no no word or words

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know what they are, but if one is found by a filter it ends up typing jibberish. I've only seen in happen twice since I've been here. If a rule breaker is found, then it'll be changed, edited and/or come with a warning.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol - that looks about right Whiskey

But I've got some petrol, , a drain pipe, cables and a truck battery
and was wondering if I could rock a nice vape setup with it lol...!!

Wow, crazy thread.... Some people shock even me

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
We'll need to see that in the "hand check" thread, mate.....:D

Dayze0

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well T, my mod is Bi-Fuel powered

(not powered by Bisexuals - before you say it lol)

... But by Super strength Petroleum and ethanol, strange, funny and completely Fuc*ed up.... Like the OP, but it's cool.. Because I painted it silver

uploadfromtaptalk1441112416065.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well T, my mod is Bi-Fuel powered

(not powered by Bisexuals - before you say it lol)

... But by Super strength Petroleum and ethanol, strange, funny and completely Fuc*ed up.... Like the OP, but it's cool.. Because I painted it silver

View attachment 28189

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D:D:D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have to be careful around here.
Joking around is cool, but we don't want anyone to get hurt.

Rivas

Member For 4 Years
I was just expressing a crazy idea.... (I am actually known of crazy things in my place like blowing up concentrated sulfuric acid and just liking it)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nothing funny about sulfuric acid blowing up. I'm sure if you have seen/heard it happen you would not be laughing.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What does pharmacy school have to do about a lead acid battery blowing up?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well the problem with crazy ideas like that is ,some total braindead idiot will come along and think whooooaaaa cool DUDE and trys it .it makes the news that a vaper blew\burnt his face off
then the ANTZ get ahold of it.it just keeps going down hill
Hell yeah they will, truth!!

zombiemisfit777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd think not on the C word*, I believe even Whisky's used it here.
What's that second one? I can't break the code.

* I tend to despise the C word for the simple reason that I can't comfortably use it in a joking context. It just always feels too harsh.
That's just my failing though, others seem fine with it.
Sir the code is first letter f a ...t
I'd use correct phonic alphabet but don't wanna get grilled on that one.

Rivas

Member For 4 Years
maybe I am just an adrenaline junkie.
just saying guys ethanol fumes need to reach temperature of 689 degrees Fahrenheit to burst into flames that's what spark/flame does or a coil sufficiently heated. and yes once mistake and the results will be REALLY bad.
+ ACTUALLY some people do add some alcohol for better flavor or increase throat hit.
in my real case I add just a little amount to increase throat hit cause I used to smoke original tobacco hookah which is EXTREMELY harsh.... kinda helps me substitute the harshness

zombiemisfit777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Off topic, or is it!? Has anyone messed with the liquid caffeine eliquid stuff?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's a thread somewhere about it. I can't remember if it's in Vaping Health or DIY. Not something I'm into, though, so I don't remember what was said.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping caffeine sounds like a really good idea, and I'm sure there will be no inexperienced DIY experts getting sick as fuck or killing themselves with it.
I have seen the concentrates for sale and they come with warnings and maximum dosage info, but idiots don't read that stuff. If a little is good a lot should be better right? Inhaling caffeine IMO.... not a great idea and can lead nowhere good for this community, just sayin. Want some caffeine? Drink a fuckin Coke
Maybe next 4loco will have an e liquid line.
Let's give them a good excuse to regulate the industry further.
I'm just waiting for the day we will no longer be able to purchase 100mg nic.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a heart check because of an irregular heart beat a while back, I used to drink those energy drinks, he told me that was what was causing it, so I don't drink those any more and they went away, I sure wouldn't vape caffeinated juice, I said in another thread about it, that I get plenty drinking coffee, why would I want to vape it through my lungs.(caffeine)

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuck it, vape some rat poison while your at it and have your next of kin tell us how it went.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You do know you may be vaping an Insecticide, don't you?
Nicotine

VU Sponsors