Become a Patron!

Advice for changing ejuice?

megsnd

Member For 1 Year
Still new to vaping, have only had mine for a little less than a week. Anyways, I noticed I go through juice pretty fast and I went and ordered a few more bottles. I got one in the same flavor I'm vaping now, but also got two new flavors. When it comes time to switch to my new flavors, how do I do that?? Should I just try and vape out as much of the old juice as possible and re-fill? Do I need to switch out coils everytime I switch flavor?? Do I need to clean it?? P.s. I still dont know how to change coils or really take apart the tank.

If anyone has any good advice or can point me to any good YouTube videos, I would really appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If the along the same line in the flavor profile no need at all. I constantly fill a half empty tank with a different flavor but it is fruits/deserts/tobaccos. Good Luck~!

megsnd

Member For 1 Year
If the along the same line in the flavor profile no need at all. I constantly fill a half empty tank with a different flavor but it is fruits/deserts/tobaccos. Good Luck~!
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personal preference. Some people change coils with new flavors. I don't.

Sometimes the combination of the new and old flavor together is good, sometimes it isn't. I just do as you say, vape down the old juice and add the new to the empty tank.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
Some juice flavors seriously corrupt other flavors. The flavor mix can go either way. Menthol is notorious for example. If in doubt, change your wick and rinse out the tank.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I always try to vape the old flavor out even if the flavors are not complimentary (can stand at least one tank or RDA full of bad flavor) and if it works great, if not I rewick or change the coil as required. Packaged coils can get costly if you swap them every time you change juice. It may also be cheaper to have two of the same tanks so you can run the two juices in parallel if they are intolerable when chasing one with the other. After 4 or 5 coils swaps doing this it is cheaper to have the second tank.

maxmillion1982

Member For 4 Years
I always try to vape the old flavor out even if the flavors are not complimentary (can stand at least one tank or RDA full of bad flavor) and if it works great, if not I rewick or change the coil as required. Packaged coils can get costly if you swap them every time you change juice. It may also be cheaper to have two of the same tanks so you can run the two juices in parallel if they are intolerable when chasing one with the other. After 4 or 5 coils swaps doing this it is cheaper to have the second tank.

I used to do this, swapping the coils i mean. Then i just started vaping the tank right down and would fill with different flavour. Was finding that the new flavour didn't take long to over power the old flavour.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I used to do this, swapping the coils i mean. Then i just started vaping the tank right down and would fill with different flavour. Was finding that the new flavour didn't take long to over power the old flavour.

Sometimes there will be a flavor that doesnt want to leave. Usually anything with a strong berry or menthol sticks around and doesn't vape out easily.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just keep the same flavor profile in a tank like Fruits/Deserts/Tobaccos being my 3 main. Never had a problem switching except with a Menthol IMO those hang around.

VU Sponsors