Become a Patron!

Advice needed - Nautilus 2 or VV Berserker

Hi Guys, I’m new here and new to forums in general. So forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place. I need some help making a decision. So firstly I currently have a Smok al85 and Sigelei T200, I have a baby beast tank, Mage Gta, VV Govad and a wotofo vapourous.

I have been vaping for a while now however; I still smoked stinkies as well. I have recently given up the stinkies, I have been looking at getting my first MTL tank to make the transition easier, and I am stuck between two options.

The Nautilus 2 and the VV Berserker. My thoughts are that with the Berserker I will save in the long run in terms of coils, however I am not sure which would give a better vape experience. I have heard the Nautilus 2 is a brilliant tank and offers an experience similar to smoking.

Has anyone had both tanks? What are your thoughts and experience with these?

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I can only speak for the Nautilus 2. I don't like it. Okay, flavour is good, though not outstanding; all my RTAs taste better: Siren 2, Doggystyle, Merlin MTL, Skyline. Nautilus 2 is just a bitch to fill. It either pisses through the air holes, or (if you turn it around before screwing it tight) between glass and cage. I gave up trying.
If you're fine rebuilding, go for an MTL RTA instead of anything with stock coils. Taste and airflow wise, the Digiflavor Siren 2 is awesome.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU Random. I would advise you to take a look at the new Zenith mtl tank. Nauti 2 has some issues and while the Berserker has good feedback I wouldn't recommend it for a new builder. Zenith is getting good reports from the people who have it.

VU Sponsors