Become a Patron!

advice on easy FA recipes

Hi new to diy juice was wondering what recipes are very simple yet tasty to vape from the FA range?

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi new to diy juice was wondering what recipes are very simple yet tasty to vape from the FA range?
Hi you could try HICs mixes thread he uses mainly FA ingredients and I find them simple
Or just look under recipe section for HICs recipes they are great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you've never mixed before and like fruits try Fuji Apple or lemon sicily at ~3% their good standalone flavors
if you want something deserty/creamy give HIC's 3 milky musketeers a try. Fair warning it kills coils fast.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You won't regret kiwi.
I need it and a few tfa/cap flavors to make some of the new recepies people's are posting so I'll have another ~$100 flavor order before I get to try it

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks guys!! I'll defo give them a try Yeah wouldn't mind doing a few stand alone flavours or 2-3 flavours just for the moment until I improve .
Don't be scared to experiment and ask questions we are all mostly friendly

my vape shop near me they sell the vg/pg with 4 mg of nic bottle already mixed that's 125 ml do you think it will be okay or should I buy them separately?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my vape shop near me they sell the vg/pg with 4 mg of nic bottle already mixed that's 125 ml do you think it will be okay or should I buy them separately?
Thats up to you and price/demand. I personally would buy pg/vg/nic separate so you know you have good quality ingredients. Also you might be able to get more jucie for your money by ordering pg/vg/nic separately.

Thats up to you and price/demand. I personally would buy pg/vg/nic separate so you know you have good quality ingredients. Also you might be able to get more jucie for your money by ordering pg/vg/nic separately.

finally tried the kiwi on its own today oh my God it's amazing!!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2-2.5% FA Pomegranate
or
2.5% FA Blackcurrant
or
2-3% FA Lemon Sicily
or
3-4% FA Cookie

More I've probably missed tho.
Not much simpler than this.
And you can always add a little cream to the fruits.

VU Sponsors