Become a Patron!

Advice on set up for more power

Hi all, I'm after some advice on a set up more power, batt and tank.

Currently I have an kanger ipow 2, ( max is 15 watts) the tank is a mini nautilus. I use the bvc coils at 1.8 and vape at the mo around 13 watts. The juice I vape is either 50/50 or 60/40 and sometimes 70/30 but I find this ruins the coils faster, I've been advised not to go 80/20 with these coils

I'm finding myself wanting more power to try the 80/20 juices and am considering a higher power battery but know that I can't run these coils higher than 15w

Can anyone recommend a good tank/coils to run at 20 watts +? Or good batts, I've heard e leaf are good

I don't really want to mess around making my own coils, just ones that go in 'off the shelf'

Cheers

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kanger subtank mini runs for me at about 25w. It even comes with a rebuildable RDA. However the coils are .5 ohm which means you will use juice up faster. The good side is that its a much better vape then the nautilus. Better clouds and better flavor.

danblas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi thanks what batt do you run it on and what watts could those coils go to?
I use LG HE4's but I am ordering some LG HG2's today. I can put it up to 50 watts but the vape is way too hot for my taste and if you chain vape it will burn out the coil. Trust me at 25-30w you will get the sweet spot on the coils. The Kangertech subtank mini was my first subohm tank and I still use it everyday. The fact that it has an RDA (Rebuildable coil basically) on it was just a bonus.

VU Sponsors