Become a Patron!

advice on what batteries to get

l just joined Vaping Underground l wish l had before l ordered a reulaux 300 with smok tfv8 tank to replace the 200 watt joybo that was in my pickup that was stolen just before xmas the truck was bad enough but my vape takes it to another level but anyway l hadn't used the 200 anough to really know much about it was my 1st vape from what l gathered when all l was wanting was to stop smoking cigs and to have great vaping expir. not blow my head off or my hand or burn my house down l got anough bad shit happening but since l already got it on the way l was hoping someone could tell me if I'm making right choice on batteries to go with the 300 mod which would be like sony 18650 imr 3400 mah 30 watts if that would be my best bet or something else is better suited for my app thanks for your help I'm like 63 yrs old and not really up with the times

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
l just joined Vaping Underground l wish l had before l ordered a reulaux 300 with smok tfv8 tank to replace the 200 watt joybo that was in my pickup that was stolen just before xmas the truck was bad enough but my vape takes it to another level but anyway l hadn't used the 200 anough to really know much about it was my 1st vape from what l gathered when all l was wanting was to stop smoking cigs and to have great vaping expir. not blow my head off or my hand or burn my house down l got anough bad shit happening but since l already got it on the way l was hoping someone could tell me if I'm making right choice on batteries to go with the 300 mod which would be like sony 18650 imr 3400 mah 30 watts if that would be my best bet or something else is better suited for my app thanks for your help I'm like 63 yrs old and not really up with the times
In general it's 75 watts per a 20 amp battery so with a 4 battery mod 300 watts will be doable with 20 amp batts some say 65 amps per battery to be extra safe so if you don't vape over 250 watts get samsung 30q for best battery life. If u want to push it to 300 watts for some reason get the Sony VTC5A

Order from one of these 3 sites
Illumn.com liionwholesale.com imrbatteries.com

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I second the Samsung 30q. Vaping a 4/3000mah battery mod @ 30 watts should give you a week between charges lol. Just in case you get lost in the wilderness, or something. :giggle:

VU Sponsors