Become a Patron!

Advice please

Bradthevapingjunkie1

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So many mods lmao I think I'm gonna go with the reuleaux rx 300 kit that you suggested

Only thing I'm not fond of is the need for 4 batteries which implies bulky lol

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So many mods lmao I think I'm gonna go with the reuleaux rx 300 kit that you suggested

That MOD will be VERY bulky.

Go look at these also
Triple - SMOK g320
Quad - SMOK gx350

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made 2 errors in my recommendations list, I have edited them and highlighted in red to show the changes.
Sorry.
I stated I had and tested 2 mods that I have on order but haven't delivered yet.
Corrected.
I also added the Sense Blazer to the triple 18650 list.

If you want a quad 18650 I can easily recommend (without any errors) the Ijoy Maxo.
Yes, they are large however due to their shape, you'll find them MUCH more comfortable to hold instead of a square that you can't wrap your hand all the way around.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And as PhantomOp stated, the Smok GX350.
I do also have that one and it is just as comfortable as the Maxo.
It is actually a slight smaller and lighter.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

It's huge and doesn't work well with my tfv12 and the 510 pin is bad. If u wanted a quad get the gx350. Remember u get what u pay for

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You won't go wrong with the battle star from what SirRichardRear and Paratech and many others have said about it.
That MOD is one that is on my "next to get" list. I just purchased my Hohm Tech MODs and my Lost Vapes DNA250... those had more priority to me. :D

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I made 2 errors in my recommendations list, I have edited them and highlighted in red to show the changes.
Sorry.
I stated I had and tested 2 mods that I have on order but haven't delivered yet.
Corrected.
I also added the Sense Blazer to the triple 18650 list.

If you want a quad 18650 I can easily recommend (without any errors) the Ijoy Maxo.
Yes, they are large however due to their shape, you'll find them MUCH more comfortable to hold instead of a square that you can't wrap your hand all the way around.
Maxo is huge but it's a great performer and has a good 510 pin. I love mine even if it's massive lmao

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just sold mine last week because of how large it was. I have smaller framed hands, so the 4 battery bulky mods and I don't get along that well. Three battery and I'm good.
The gx350 is small. It's pretty much the same size as the triad 250.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hearby find the defendant guilty as charged for choosing the smoant battlestar and thus pushing out massive plumes of vapor!!!!
Dont' forget your VTC5a batteries --- look at my signature for three highly recommended vendors for genuine / authentic with really good prices.
Dont' get them from Amazon or EBAY.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where's your signature lol still new to the site lmao
** LINK DISCLAIMER **
If I have linked a 3rd Party vendor website, it does not mean I am 100% in support or saying that they are the BEST option, price, or source of information for the referenced product or topic. These are reference points ONLY. Please, do your due diligence and shop the competition. Knowledge is power and it is always in your best interest to have the knowledge.
Good Battery Vendors: liionwholesale.com | imrbatteries.com | illumn.com || Coil Building: steam-engine.org

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
read up a few comments. we linked misthub and a coupon code to get 15% discount on the total order.

VU Sponsors