Become a Patron!

Advice

hi there, I’ve just bought the smok Veneno and it’s due to arrive tomoz, I’ve also bought a few different juices (Charlie’s chalk dust brand) I’m sooooo new to this and after having a few cheap vape pens manage to quit smoking for good.... I had so many problems with the standard pens though with burning flavours and just not getting a good taste, so with that I decided to buy a better mod but so confused with the watts and different settings etc how do I work out which settings to have for which flavours etc.... any help and advice will be greatly welcome... :) thank you

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hey there. Stock coils will usually have a recommended wattage range printed on them. Try at the lower end first and work your way up if you feel it should be warmer. Flavours change slightly with temperature. Finding that sweet spot for you is the interesting part. There's no ideal wattage, setup, kit, coil, wick etc etc. As long as you are within safe margins, the only thing that matters is your very own taste and preference :)

I can relate to being fed up with the cheap vape pens. Started with one of those only 9 weeks ago and jumped in at the deep end about a week later. Enjoy! :)

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
As stated make sure you start at the lower end of the recommendation, in fact I would even go as far as saying go 5 below. Especially if its a new coil, also make sure you prime these coils. We do have lots of existing threads on how to do so, do a search :) after all its smok, therefore you might experience coils not lasting long or get burned/burnt flavor rather quickly. Welcome to VU tho.

VU Sponsors