Become a Patron!

Aegis Legend by Geek Vape Kit RBA?

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aegis Legend by Geek Vape kit has a mesh coil tank with regular coils and mesh coils. I was wondering if the baby beast coils are compatible? And If I can use the RBA coil with this tank. I do not want to buy coils i want to rebuil my coils. What SMok coils are compatible? Or if so which one? Thanks in advance!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If your asking if BBB coils are compatible with the Legends kitted tank, I don't think so,,,but can't say really. If you have both you can see if it fits.
Are you thinking of getting a Legend kit? Is the mod not available by its self? Then you could get a better rebuildable than a smok rba deck.

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your asking if BBB coils are compatible with the Legends kitted tank, I don't think so,,,but can't say really. If you have both you can see if it fits.
Are you thinking of getting a Legend kit? Is the mod not available by its self? Then you could get a better rebuildable than a smok rba deck.
I bought the new...
GEEKVAPE ZEUS 25MM But I just bought the KIt and the tank would be useful if it can be used with a RBA deck.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Don't get me to lyin'. I highly highly doubt your search will result in a rebuildable deck for that kitted tank. I think you have a spare tank. GL

VU Sponsors