Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Another f***ing custard......

I love custard. All the custards. Any custard. So why another one? Why not!

The only ingredient in this that’s hard to find is FA Custard Premium. I have some and will send it to you if anyone wants to try it before becoming hopelessly addicted to. You can get it at Chef’s Flavours when this happens.

FA Almond 1%
FA Custard Premium 2%
FA Meringue 1%
VT Pudding Base 1.25%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
FA Vanilla Ice Cream 2%
INW Yes We Cheesecake 2%

So....the deets. Custard Premium is the main custard....it’s the star of a ton of my recipes. VT Pudding Base brings some richness and a cookie note. The cheesecake and VIC bring more richness and creaminess. Shisha Vanilla is just being a vanilla.....and it does have that creamy note that helps the whole thing. Meringue to sweeten. Almond because I love it.

It steeps(a week +) out to be a bakery heavy custard that is buttery rich and creamy. I love it and can’t stop vaping it. It is similar to HC+C but more on the bakery/vanilla side.

I hope you enjoy it! And I hope you enjoy the potential enabling I have just provided.:blowkiss:

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have everything but the fa custard premium. Is it really that much better then caps vanilla custard? No subbing? My adv for over 2 years is my blueberry custard. Only thing I vape

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
did I get something wrong but isn't the fa custard premium the one which is not recommended for vaping because it has diacetyl?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have everything but the fa custard premium. Is it really that much better then caps vanilla custard? No subbing? My adv for over 2 years is my blueberry custard. Only thing I vape
You can try it! I don’t know how it will turn out. If you do use it, you might not need the Shisha Vanilla? Custard premium isn’t as vanilla forward as VCV1....and with that Caps vanilla that they use, Shisha Vanilla might be redundant. Let me know how it goes!

But imho, Custard Premium is the best custard going right now.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can try it! I don’t know how it will turn out. If you do use it, you might not need the Shisha Vanilla? Custard premium isn’t as vanilla forward as VCV1....and with that Caps vanilla that they use, Shisha Vanilla might be redundant. Let me know how it goes!

Yes i will get it eventually. Dealing with a hurricane right now lol. But custard in my favorite type of vape.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes i will get it eventually. Dealing with a hurricane right now lol. But custard in my favorite type of vape.
Pm me when you’re ready to get the Premium. I have a ton and will send you one.

Be safe!!! Hope all is well!

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes
Pm me when you’re ready to get the Premium. I have a ton and will send you one.

Be safe!!! Hope all is well!
Thanks we are in indian river county FL. Not getting to much now just waiting for it to turn north SLOWLY lol. Hell yea If you got extra and want to send me a sample I will not deny it. Been really wanting to try it but everytime I make a order no one has it.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is great! I've vaped close to 50 ml of this in 6 days on top of everything else I vape. AFC will be in regular rotation and get it's own permanent party mod!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It might be for some. I can't use VCv1 due to the odd taste, but FA PC doesn't have any off notes...for me. I don't think it would make a noticeable difference if you use CAP.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've been trying to get some MB Legendary Custard for awhile now. Is it better, or just different, than PC?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also have everything and this is going on the next list. Vanilla and Custard, you just can't go wrong with them. I'm thinking raspberry and/or some of those dark berries would be nice with it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been trying to get some MB Legendary Custard for awhile now. Is it better, or just different, than PC?
It’s different. Combined, for me, it’s a perfect custard. Eggy, sweet, vanilla baked custard. Legendary is lighter, sweeter, thinner, not as eggy as other custards. Def worth buying the next time you’re getting concentrates.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is great! I've vaped close to 50 ml of this in 6 days on top of everything else I vape. AFC will be in regular rotation and get it's own permanent party mod!
Yay!!! I’m so glad you like it!:hug:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s different. Combined, for me, it’s a perfect custard. Eggy, sweet, vanilla baked custard. Legendary is lighter, sweeter, thinner, not as eggy as other custards. Def worth buying the next time you’re getting concentrates.

I've been waiting some time now for Chefs to get it in stock. I'll get to it eventually.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been waiting some time now for Chefs to get it in stock. I'll get to it eventually.
Check under Flavor Creative.(I think?) It’s a rebottled FA. Cheaper, too!

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Another f***ing custard......

I love custard. All the custards. Any custard. So why another one? Why not!

The only ingredient in this that’s hard to find is FA Custard Premium. I have some and will send it to you if anyone wants to try it before becoming hopelessly addicted to. You can get it at Chef’s Flavours when this happens.

FA Almond 1%
FA Custard Premium 2%
FA Meringue 1%
VT Pudding Base 1.25%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
FA Vanilla Ice Cream 2%
INW Yes We Cheesecake 2%

So....the deets. Custard Premium is the main custard....it’s the star of a ton of my recipes. VT Pudding Base brings some richness and a cookie note. The cheesecake and VIC bring more richness and creaminess. Shisha Vanilla is just being a vanilla.....and it does have that creamy note that helps the whole thing. Meringue to sweeten. Almond because I love it.

It steeps(a week +) out to be a bakery heavy custard that is buttery rich and creamy. I love it and can’t stop vaping it. It is similar to HC+C but more on the bakery/vanilla side.

I hope you enjoy it! And I hope you enjoy the potential enabling I have just provided.:blowkiss:

Lo and behold! I've got everything needed to make this up! To be honest, I don't feel comfortable with that nasty meringue, but out of respect for you, @wildgypsy70 , I'll try it your way first. I suspect though, I'll most likely sub CAP Silverline Whipped Marshmallow for the meringue after the initial test run. Please don't hate me! :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm gonna have to use LB Vanilla Ice Cream in place of the FA, but other than that, I do have everything else.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors