Become a Patron!

After 2 years of Chain vaping, got an X-Ray and ....

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We had to give up not only because of the money and health risks, I developed Melanoma which has spread to my lungs! I was still smoking and I also had pneumonia and that was after 3 weeks of the Flu!!!! After 5 months of vaping I can take deeper and deeper Breaths!!!!!!!! I was diagnosed a year ago, I thank God am Alive still Kicking!

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
view
Here's the link to my x-ray!

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congratulations.. I hope the same for all vapers...

I second the idea of sending your story to casaa or a good vaping advocacy group.

Link is broken....

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just went to the Dr.. and Got more x-rays plus a CT with Contrast and guess what? My Cancer has been Stable for 4 months!!!! This is the best case scenario for my condition. This I am sure quitting smoking and vaping instead is what caused the change. For 6 months smoking with cancer, my CT's and X-rays were progressing fast and then going up and down, after quitting CT's and X-Rays Showed MAJOR shrinkage!!!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! Now I start Small area radiation and a new Drug :) Just wanted to share some excellent news and hope for those fighting this awful disease! Take Care Everyone!

Dimplegirl

Member For 4 Years
Just went to the Dr.. and Got more x-rays plus a CT with Contrast and guess what? My Cancer has been Stable for 4 months!!!! This is the best case scenario for my condition. This I am sure quitting smoking and vaping instead is what caused the change. For 6 months smoking with cancer, my CT's and X-rays were progressing fast and then going up and down, after quitting CT's and X-Rays Showed MAJOR shrinkage!!!! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! Now I start Small area radiation and a new Drug :) Just wanted to share some excellent news and hope for those fighting this awful disease! Take Care Everyone!

Congrats, that is awesome news. Keep up the fight. Have a good weekend.

BlackRibbonMist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes <3 I am please to let ya know that my CT Scan told my Dr.s' that the tumors and lymph nodes in my lungs are Stable again,,,Some of them even shrank another cm :D WOW! They are now sending me to radiation to rid my left breast of one external tumor and a heavy load of them under my skin, then I go to Physical therapy and supposedly starting on a new medication! Thanks again for all the well wishes! Hope you are doing well too Bill :) will the Dr. take another X-ray in a few months? If so you definitely need to share again!

I've only been vaping for 5 days now,1 1/2 pack a day smoker. I can now breathe better, go out running without getting winded as easy but i keep hearing its worse then actually smoking its starting to make me wonder...

vapeleash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only been vaping for 5 days now,1 1/2 pack a day smoker. I can now breathe better, go out running without getting winded as easy but i keep hearing its worse then actually smoking its starting to make me wonder...
i felt the same way. i got smokers cough pretty bad though, like the 2 weeks without smoking had me coughing up phlegm but after that (and the feeling of killing everyone) i was all good!

ggvaper

Member For 4 Years
congrats Bill... the drs think I nvr smoked when they listen to my lungs... 5 years ago just before I started vaping the drs told me a very different story. btw I smoked for so many years 2 packs a day, I feel extremely lucky to have found vaping and to still be around...

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
congrats Bill... the drs think I nvr smoked when they listen to my lungs... 5 years ago just before I started vaping the drs told me a very different story. btw I smoked for so many years 2 packs a day, I feel extremely lucky to have found vaping and to still be around...

I was diagnosed with early stage Emphysema 5 years ago. I'm passing heart/lung test that non smoking 30 yo old combat vets can't. And I know they're in a hell of a lot better shape than my tired body is. (We get checked after each stage of the PT exam)

I don't know how my lungs look on an x-ray. Don't really care. I just know I'm breathing easier than I have in years.

Now, if vaping could help with bad joints. I'd be in business. I'm not going to be running any marathons. But I could, without passing out, if my hips would take it.

ggvaper

Member For 4 Years
I was diagnosed with early stage Emphysema 5 years ago. I'm passing heart/lung test that non smoking 30 yo old combat vets can't. And I know they're in a hell of a lot better shape than my tired body is. (We get checked after each stage of the PT exam)

I don't know how my lungs look on an x-ray. Don't really care. I just know I'm breathing easier than I have in years.

Now, if vaping could help with bad joints. I'd be in business. I'm not going to be running any marathons. But I could, without passing out, if my hips would take it.

pinktulip4u

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have only been vaping 3 weeks..this Sunday and I can already tell a difference in my lungs! I've smoked 30 years and tried everything to quit! I am not craving "stinkies" (I learned that word here )anymore and found some really nice people here on this forum! I must say I am pretty proud of myself! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VapeDogg22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woo hoo! I have the lungs of a non-smoker, from my doctors mouth to gods ears!

I was a pack a day smoker, started chain vaping a little over 2 years ago and have been smoke free the entire time.

I decided to go get a chest x-ray to see what, if any effects vaping was having on me. And needless to say, it has had a dramatic impact on my health...in a good way!

My doctor says that my lungs look clear as a non smoker.

Just wanted to share!

This is an amazing thing! Congratulations

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You need to post this on casaa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Woo hoo! I have the lungs of a non-smoker, from my doctors mouth to gods ears!

I was a pack a day smoker, started chain vaping a little over 2 years ago and have been smoke free the entire time.

I decided to go get a chest x-ray to see what, if any effects vaping was having on me. And needless to say, it has had a dramatic impact on my health...in a good way!

My doctor says that my lungs look clear as a non smoker.

Just wanted to share!
Congratulations!!!!!!!

VU Sponsors