bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
Most of us have experienced the difference in flavor between different types of clearos, rbas and rdas. Even among the different types, some are better at producing flavor than others.
Changes in voltage/wattage, as well as the resistance of your atty, make a huge difference in how our juices taste.
But if you really want to get all the flavor being produced, regardless of your chosen gear, don't forget your NOSE.
We've all had colds, if you do now "Feel better soon", and food doesn't taste right. Why? Our noses are stuffed up, can't breath. As a result, the ability to taste is greatly reduced.
The same is true of the juices we vape. If you're not blowing some of it out of your nose, many of the sensors that produce flavor are being bypassed.
Give this a try. Inhale some vapor, hold your nose and blow it all out of your mouth. Then try exhaling, alternating between mouth and nose.
I think you'll fight some of your juices to be a little more complex and richer than before.

This has been a public service announcement by the NBA.
Nose Blowers of America

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I always blow out my nose however lately my nose has been getting SO DRY its starting to crack.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would suggest Vaseline. Not sure what to do about your nose. Bwa ha ha

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always blow out my nose however lately my nose has been getting SO DRY its starting to crack.

Mine doesn't get dry per say, but it builds up a lot more gunk .. my nose is like a month old wick after a whole day of vaping.. really annoying.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You put crack in your nose? :)

Seriously though, I always exhale the vapor in my lungs through my nose - just like I did smoke when I was smoking. Only my nose has compensated for the drying effect of glycerin, and now it's a little runny all the time due to vaping. The reverse of what you experience apparently.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I use saline nasal spray fairly regularly and that helps a LOT. It can also keep vaper's tongue at bay. If that sounds weird, refer to post #1. And, of course, stay hydrated.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I use saline nasal spray fairly regularly and that helps a LOT. It can also keep vaper's tongue at bay. If that sounds weird, refer to post #1. And, of course, stay hydrated.

I will have to try that. thanks

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ive also noticed that the harder you pull the better flavor you get, so long as your atty doesnt carry juice through the drip tip. the plume veil is amazing for this

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Give this a try. Inhale some vapor, hold your nose and blow it all out of your mouth. Then try exhaling, alternating between mouth and nose.
I think you'll fight some of your juices to be a little more complex and richer than before.

...and while you're at it, try a sharp exhale versus a lingering exhale.

A sharp exhale will often give you a sweeter 'taste' than a leisurely exhale. Got a liquid that's not sweet enough for you? A sharp exhale can take the place of sweetener.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, I exhale much the same as I did when smoking, out the nose as much as the mouth, sometimes both ways in one vape.
Ever French Inhale a vape? That's fun too.

Just a different inhale than smoking, of course. ;)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use to exhale out me snozz until I switch to max VG. Now if I exhale through my nose it literally drips moisture. So I've had to train myself to mouth exhale more often. But I also love to exhale out of my nose and mouth at the same time. Makes the vapor coming out of my mouth spiral and looks cool...to me.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do the noise exhale some of the time. I'll have to notice how often. Could be the reason for dry sinuses some times.

VU Sponsors