Become a Patron!

Akuma Mod Clone Giveaway - Blitzvapes.com

Blitz Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When the face book page gets to 1,000 likes .
I will post a winner on this thread as well as facebooks thread.
1 winner total.
Thanks for all the love !!

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So opening up this contest to this thread actually did nothing to help you out! It only let people in that just complained about the rules.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You win some , you loose some ;)
That you do, I just look at it as if someone is offering up something for free the least you can do is go help them out with a simple "like" on their facebook page

Vaping Porter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Giving away something for free is more than enough in and of itself, I don't think it should matter what requirements you wanna set, it's your giveaway after all, and if you want to have the requirements do what they can to promote your business I'm all for it. More exposure for you means your business does better, your business does better you'll be in a better position to have even more contests, I see it as win win for everyone!

Blitz Vapes, thanks for the giveaway, I've done the whole fb thing, I don't care about sharing it to my timeline, I'm proud of the fact that I quit smoking, and vaping is what got me to where I am!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So opening up this contest to this thread actually did nothing to help you out! It only let people in that just complained about the rules.
Give it up, man... People dont like FB. Get over it.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't help his company it just lets in the leeches that want free stuff and will NEVER bat an eyelash at his company after the contest!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't help his company it just lets in the leeches that want free stuff and will NEVER bat an eyelash at his company after the contest!
And, speaking of leaches...

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you actually think that just because some one clicked a few buttons on Facebook, that they are going to rush to his website and make a purchase?
I can just as well click his link he has provided here,and check his site out and make my decision to buy something or not.Word of mouth,great customer service reviews,prices,selection,etc. are going to help his sales more than clicking a few tabs in Facebook.
I appreciate an opportunity to jump in a give away contest as well,and thanks for giving us Non bookers a chance.Now to go check out your site...

saxguy9345

Member For 5 Years
Hey thanks for the contest, my FB is almost unusable from all the one-off likes. I need to "clean" it pretty soon.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you actually think that just because some one clicked a few buttons on Facebook, that they are going to rush to his website and make a purchase?
I can just as well click his link he has provided here,and check his site out and make my decision to buy something or not.Word of mouth,great customer service reviews,prices,selection,etc. are going to help his sales more than clicking a few tabs in Facebook.
I appreciate an opportunity to jump in a give away contest as well,and thanks for giving us Non bookers a chance.Now to go check out your site...
Or you mean you appreciate the fact that you can get something for free and not try to help out the business.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what, are you a major shareholder? :p

Not a major shareholder I just do what I can to support a business, If they want likes on facebook I click like... I don't sit here and cry about it until they let me into their promotion.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
kinda hard to be a "leech
Not a major shareholder I just do what I can to support a business, If they want likes on facebook I click like... I don't sit here and cry about it until they let me into their promotion.
Why are you so butthurt over this?

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kinda hard to be a "leech

Why are you so butthurt over this?

I'm NOT I'm doing what I can to try and comply to the rules not try to bend them so that I can have a chance at free stuff and not do as the company asks.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm NOT I'm doing what I can to try and comply to the rules not try to bend them so that I can have a chance at free stuff and not do as the company asks.
So why don't you do that and feel good about yourself and in the process stfu and stop harassing everyone else..

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So why don't you do that and feel good about yourself and in the process stfu and stop harassing everyone else..

Not once have I harassed anyone, I'm not the one going on crying about something that "I" don't agree with... I followed the rules and had not ONE complaint about it... YOU need to scroll up and look at who is harassing who.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not once have I harassed anyone, I'm not the one going on crying about something that "I" don't agree with... I followed the rules and had not ONE complaint about it... YOU need to scroll up and look at who is harassing who.
Calling people "leeches" because they don't use a dating site made for 12 year olds seems pretty harassing to me. I've seen the anti facebook posts on plenty of contest threads and it's up to the vendor if they want to open it to forum entries or not. Seems more like you're worried about having more ppl to compete with for your "free shit". Congratz on being the first person I've put on ignore here at VU. It really is a big feat considering how awesome everyone else is.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Calling people "leeches" because they don't use a dating site made for 12 year olds seems pretty harassing to me. I've seen the anti facebook posts on plenty of contest threads and it's up to the vendor if they want to open it to forum entries or not. Seems more like you're worried about having more ppl to compete with for your "free shit". Congratz on being the first person I've put on ignore here at VU. It really is a big feat considering how awesome everyone else is.

LOL congrats on running away instead of trying to stand up for what you "say" you stand for!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or you mean you appreciate the fact that you can get something for free and not try to help out the business.
WTH do you mean by that? You click a 'like' and that 'helps the business'? Really? Tell me how that helps more than actually going to thier website and buying something? I know you were a little outside reality, but that far?

Leaching and crying sure seems to be your forte here... For a guy who sits around talking about other 'crying' and 'leaching' you sure spend a lot of time trying to win something for 'free' while complaining about others...

No wonder you dont look at yourself in the mirror...

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Let me know how that works out in real life for you!

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WTH do you mean by that? You click a 'like' and that 'helps the business'? Really? Tell me how that helps more than actually going to thier website and buying something? I know you were a little outside reality, but that far?

Leaching and crying sure seems to be your forte here... For a guy who sits around talking about other 'crying' and 'leaching' you sure spend a lot of time trying to win something for 'free' while complaining about others...

No wonder you dont look at yourself in the mirror...

LOL it's really bothering you that someone is not in your little clique on this one isn't it?

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you care enough about me to google something to use as a reply... Honestly it means the world to me that i've affected your life enough for you to spend the time to try and help me out.
You're welcome..

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any other info you can google up feel free to let me know I'm sure it will help me out greatly in life...:p
I know you mean that as an insult, with the 'google up' thing and all, but you have to know what you are talking about to be able to search for the page that explains it to those who dont.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know you mean that as an insult, with the 'google up' thing and all, but you have to know what you are talking about to be able to search for the page that explains it to those who dont.

Did you google that as well?

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that all you aim to do is twist my words around to suit you own liking?Or do you just post a bunch of trolling bullshit because you are butthurt over the fact that some people don't want to jump through hoops with Facebook? In all reality I really do hope that liking, sharing ,commenting with all your Facebook friends for this contest that you win this mod.Oh and by the way,how many things did you rush out and buy from their site,you know, so you don't get something for free and not help business and all.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that all you aim to do is twist my words around to suit you own liking?Or do you just post a bunch of trolling bullshit because you are butthurt over the fact that some people don't want to jump through hoops with Facebook? In all reality I really do hope that liking, sharing ,commenting with all your Facebook friends for this contest that you win this mod.Oh and by the way,how many things did you rush out and buy from their site,you know, so you don't get something for free and not help business and all.

I thought you put me on ignore?

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to support the business,go buy a product from them,clicking "like" doesn't put money in their wallet.And I don't think anyone was crying to be let in the contest,they just stated their dislike for facebook .

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to support the business,go buy a product from them,clicking "like" doesn't put money in their wallet.And I don't think anyone was crying to be let in the contest,they just stated their dislike for facebook .

stating that you don't like facebook as a contest guideline is crying about it.... If you don't like something no one said they had to enter it, simply put they could have not said anything about it and just let it be a FB contest.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I thought you put me on ignore?
You must really be a dyslexic troll of the sort,take time to READ the posts.I never once said I was going to put you on ignore.
ECF must really be missing their village idiot,so why don't you go back.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You must really be a dyslexic troll of the sort,take time to READ the posts.I never once said I was going to put you on ignore.
ECF must really be missing their village idiot,so why don't you go back.

Go back to where... I must be really lost, I can't find my way. Can you hold my hand and direct me there?

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
stating that you don't like facebook as a contest guideline is crying about it.... If you don't like something no one said they had to enter it, simply put they could have not said anything about it and just let it be a FB contest.
And yet they came to VU and posted the contest,they could have just posted it on their Facebook page,and those of us "crying" about it would have never known.Would have made your odds of winning better too!

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And yet they came to VU and posted the contest,they could have just posted it on their Facebook page,and those of us "crying" about it would have never known.Would have made your odds of winning better too!

Win or not I don't care, I'm just saying if someone doesn't like the rules they don't have to enter, No one held a gun to their head saying they had to enter the contest. It's just as easy to walk away!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
z92.jpg
LOL it's really bothering you that someone is not in your little clique on this one isn't it?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mr. monoxide, i hate to say it but you sound exactly like an ECF moderator. "if you don't like the rules, go elsewhere". that's their pat answer to every whimper of displeasure.

VU Sponsors