Member For 5 Years
oh wait, you're just a garden variety troll. well, same thing really. :p

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mr. monoxide, i hate to say it but you sound exactly like an ECF moderator. "if you don't like the rules, go elsewhere". that's their pat answer to every whimper of displeasure.

awww you called me Mr. that's cute..... do you like raisins?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ad hominem attacks are ultimately self-defeating. They are equivalent to admitting that you have lost the argument.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ad hominem attacks are ultimately self-defeating. They are equivalent to admitting that you have lost the argument.

OH there's no argument here... I've had a smile on my face the whole time and a good laugh at it.

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That damage was done way back.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I, for one, really don't care who has the biggest bucket. I do VU n FB, primarily because of the friends I've had their for some time. I also know I get just as much relevant, necessary info about vaping here and there. Have met some good people both places. I have no problems with a vendor changing their entry rules up to help those out who don't use fb. I've seen that time and again here. SO, here is how I see this. A fb user is here giving VU members garbage because they voiced their displeasure at it being a fb only giveaway. Simply put, if you don't like that the "rules" got changed; complain to the vendor. I doubt you will tho as you seem rather intent on enjoying the attention you're getting from VU members. Such a shame; hopefully they don't treat me differently because of you. However if they do so, I'll make sure not to let you know Monoxide. (btw ALL I originally found VU due to Joe's posting about it ON fb). Hopefully if I were to win this I would find out via email.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I, for one, really don't care who has the biggest bucket. I do VU n FB, primarily because of the friends I've had their for some time. I also know I get just as much relevant, necessary info about vaping here and there. Have met some good people both places. I have no problems with a vendor changing their entry rules up to help those out who don't use fb. I've seen that time and again here. SO, here is how I see this. A fb user is here giving VU members garbage because they voiced their displeasure at it being a fb only giveaway. Simply put, if you don't like that the "rules" got changed; complain to the vendor. I doubt you will tho as you seem rather intent on enjoying the attention you're getting from VU members. Such a shame; hopefully they don't treat me differently because of you. However if they do so, I'll make sure not to let you know Monoxide. (btw ALL I originally found VU due to Joe's posting about it ON fb). Hopefully if I were to win this I would find out via email.

Don't leave me out, this is fun!

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No need to treat you differently because you use Facebook,that has nothing to do with it at all.Monoxide just enjoys being an asshat and trying get under people skin with his holier than thou attitude for contest rule compliances.

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No need to treat you differently because you use Facebook,that has nothing to do with it at all.Monoxide just enjoys being an asshat and trying get under people skin with his holier than thou attitude for contest rule compliances.

Did I upset you too Rj? Shall I mail you a box of tissues?

rjmara

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nah,not at all! Oh and you hang on to those tissues,you'll need them to clean up after yourself when you win that mod.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope this doesn't bring back the flame war, but I saw so only about 700 likes, so figured it wouldn't hurt to give you one more.

Thanks,

Bill

VU Sponsors