Become a Patron!

al85 need some help

okay i bought the al85 first few days great then burnt taste switched out coil same ...switched out tank and new coil again same ..so now ill explain in detail started with the baby beast with the kit both coils that it came with lasted under a week ..vaping at 60 watts with snozz cream 6mg ..i bought a new tank the baby brother beast both coils in that same thing i found out if i burn in wattage only at 45 watts everything is fine but if i bump to 48 burnt taste back down to 45 and no problems ..and yes i presoaked my coils overnight all holes and filled...prior to this i cleaned my tanks with scalding hot water .. i unscrewed my tank to reset i select yes everytime.. i've tried hard setting.. i've switched juices to vape styles carpet red.. and so on no matter what juice what coil what tank anything over 45 watts its burnt .. i also tried temp control same thing instant burn...running in wattage these are my setting and i'm using a sony vtc5 brand new fully charged ...volts 3.22 ohms 0.222 amps 14.53.. average draw 2.45 ...wide open air ..half closed doesnt matter still burnt over 45?...any answers or suggestions?...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Could be a couple things... either the mod itself is not firing at the correct voltage... or your juice is too thin. Your juice needs to be a minimum of 70vg or higher to not burn at those wattages.

VU Sponsors