Become a Patron!

ALCOHOL BASED FLAVORS AND LINKS SUPER CONCENTRATED

vapingmandycat

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
http://vapingzone.com/DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol_Base/cid-59-1.html

THESE ARE SUPER CONCENTRATED FLAVORS AND IN QUANTITY
You will also find customer reviews on the website of the flavors.

First some general info and observations on flavors:

1) These flavors all use alcohol as the flavor carrier.

2) They are extremely concentrated (the recommendation is 2.5.% Some report this being too much and make way with 1-2%, some DIYers who use heavy VG use a tad more, on the order of 3-5% max. I have yet to see anyone reporting the need to go higher, but I'm sure eventually someone will, as we are all different).

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never tried the vapingzone concentrates. I'm going to order a couple and report back later.

L

LadyRed69

Inawera, JungleFlavors, TastyPuff, Nature's Flavors and some Flavor Art from ecigexpress are the best alcohol flavors. The rest, eh!

L

LadyRed69

Strike that last post..

was thinking something else.. that is ecigexpress version of Baker Flavors.. ugg.. lol

L

LadyRed69

And China gets it from Russia.
I have an account with Baker Flavors, and would love a tour over there some time. :cool:

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been using VZ and ecx super concentrates a long time. I will swear by and attest to the quality recieved from VZ. However Ive been looking for a replacement to ECX ones I buy for over a year. Especially Golden Virginia in their signature line.

The past credit card theft issues Ecigexpress has suffered (many times before last year) and disavowed repeatedly like it never happend (hundreds of customers had their card info stolen from them and used fraudulently) even tho they knew it was their fault... makes me want to never trust them in the future. On top of that when they first released these concentrated lines the flavorings were much more concentrated than what they deliver to customers now. They were initially the same concentration as what I would buy from VZ. Now I must use about 2.5x more of the ECX flavorings than their comparable VZ counterparts and many of them are the exact same flavorings. Ecx are just watered down on purpose, imo. Plain and simple.

With all that said, I havent had any recent issues with ECX and card theft recently. But I do use my paypal debit card for purchases there now just to be safe, and their flavorings are still sadly watered down. I just dont have another source for the few I do buy from ECX.

If anyone knows a good source for Golden Virginia flavoring (USA based), or the source for the signature line at ECX please let me know via PM.

Last edited:

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Ill check them out!

Edit... did. Do they have an actual web site, or is that blogspot site all there is? Im also not seeing Golden Virginia there unfortunately. I dont read russian tho either so maybe Im missing it on the non english post there.

Last edited:

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I tried that Im just not seeing what Im looking for. Specifically the Golden Virginia in the ecx signature line.

L

LadyRed69

What is your usage of Klondike? The amount you are using?
Sometimes it is easy to over or undershoot and come up with a different taste.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dont use klondike. Never have. Unless you are saying its the same as what Im looking for?

L

LadyRed69

If you do not want the hassle of getting a QIWI acct to order from, use VapingZone

To me, the Klondike is the same as Golden Virginia, used as 1 drop per 10ml.
Just a suggestion, and taste may vary.

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ill order some klondike at some point then to check it out. Unfortunately VapingZone doesnt carry Golden Virginia. I know there are some UK and china sources for it, its very popular over there. Here not so much I have found.

VU Sponsors