Become a Patron!

Alien 220 mod can't support dual claptons?

Decided to step up from the baby beast tabk and got myself an rda. Have had no problems vaping on it single coil but if I try to run dual my mod pops up as ohms to low.
Tried with geek vape claptons.
Is this normal? Am I doing something wrong that needs to be corrected so I can run dual coils?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so basically 0.15 ohms in dual coil mode..it should fire but that is too low for 20amp batteries to use safely. Maybe that's just the way the mod is protecting you saying "no go"

so basically 0.15 ohms in dual coil mode..it should fire but that is too low for 20amp batteries to use safely. Maybe that's just the way the mod is protecting you saying "no go"
That makes sense. Thank you
I'm just learning more about the batteries. Dude at the smoke shop in my town sold me some efest 1850s and basically told me they are the bees knees. I'm now hearing quite the opposite since reading stuff online

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
definitely do your research online..It's best to stick with LG,Samsung,Sony as far as batteries go. I would personally stay away from efest. just from the bad rep they get online. Safety should always come first in my book.. good batteries + regulated mod + knowledge/research = safe vaping. Good luck. I'm sure someone with more experience can assist you further :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That makes sense. Thank you
I'm just learning more about the batteries. Dude at the smoke shop in my town sold me some efest 1850s and basically told me they are the bees knees. I'm now hearing quite the opposite since reading stuff online

They a a good 20amp or less battery........... They just ARE not as good as their label says. But then any battery with FEST in the name or FIRE should be avoided.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Get yourself some Sony vtc4 or vtc5a online. I personally use imrbatteries.com but there's a couple trusted sites.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors