Become a Patron!

Alien 220W Mod Help!

Hey Everyone, My Rx200 mod finally crapped the bed today after almost 2 years of use. I bought an Alien 220w kit and TFV8 tank today and had around 4 hours of use before my screen started to glitch out. Has anyone experienced this and has a fix for it? I've searched around but haven't had luck with a solution. I posted a picture of what it looks like. Thank you!

Attachments

• 20170522_203446.jpg
    20170522_203446.jpg
    516.5 KB · Views: 26

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have you updated the software to the latest version?

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with Khassy, one of two things is going on here. You either have a defective screen, in which case either a return or repair would be needed. Or you have a corrupted or bugged firmware(if already on latest) or need to upgrade said firmware. Be sure to install the correct firmware as there is 2 different versions of the Alien. As well I recommend always choosing the full erase option before upgrading any firmware. DJLSB has a great video on Youtube with this info.

Thank you for the quick responses! I checked the firmware, apparently I have the VB version and it's up to date. I'm going to find that video and do a full erase and reinstall of the firmware to see if it alleviates the issue.

VU Sponsors