Become a Patron!
Hello dudes! I bought a brand new alien smok 220w although the screen after 5 firing bar clicks started to show me the informations like the video below. Anyone has an idea about how to fix it?
17821627_816355175191052_2122633024_n.jpg this is video with the problem

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought an alien and it is plagued with issues, my screen started flickering and now it is just dim as hell. I can't even se it.
I have sent mine back to the manufacturer, it worked for about a month and now I've tried everything and it's not fixable.

I recommend that you get the wismec predator if you want a duel battery mod, wismec products in my experience have far less issues. Although some people have 510 connection issues.
And by the way have you done the firmware update on your alien, that sometimes fixes the problem.

yes dude. But the problem has not been fixed yet :( So i have to send it back and wait 40 days until i have a new one back :(

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel your pain man, I've had to send mine back too an it could take days! However I have reserved an ipower and a triton mini tank & I'm going to pick them up on Thursday. It takes the nautilus 1.8 coils too so I am happy with that :)

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yes dude. But the problem has not been fixed yet :( So i have to send it back and wait 40 days until i have a new one back :(
If your sending it to madvapes 40 days is a short estimate of time they have had my alien since the middle of January.

If your sending it to madvapes 40 days is a short estimate of time they have had my alien since the middle of January.
As it seems i will send it back to Fastteck and they will replace it. I hope in about 30-40 to have my new mod back :) (it seems that the chip is broken or something :( )

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I hope you get sorted, I've sent mine back too and have to go back to the shop next week!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I got an ipower & triton mini tank on Thursday. Pretty happy with this setup, I probably won't get another mod with my refund. Just gonna take the money :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought an alien and it is plagued with issues, my screen started flickering and now it is just dim as hell. I can't even se it.
I have sent mine back to the manufacturer, it worked for about a month and now I've tried everything and it's not fixable.

I recommend that you get the wismec predator if you want a duel battery mod, wismec products in my experience have far less issues. Although some people have 510 connection issues.
And by the way have you done the firmware update on your alien, that sometimes fixes the problem.
I don't think wismec's predator is really the answer, seems they may be plagued by the typical wismec 510 pin issues. Hence fuseryder's post here where the 510 just pulled right out of the predator.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/eff-you-wismec.318242/

VU Sponsors