Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Can't get into building wire right now. Are there any good Alien wire vendors? (not coils)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hey Matt thanks for the reply. For single coil tanks. I have some of those, kinda, premade. The 30x4/40 but I got 4 ID/7wrap lol. Altho that resistence is ok, a little too big id. I've pulled a wrap or 2 off, but have't tried pulling it tight to 3 or 3.5 so I don't know how that's going to work.

I must be plugging the wire into steamengine wrong. Using the 3x28/36 3 id / 5w , I've got .217 and adding a wrap or 2, its still low.

The 4x30/40 seems closer, with a little id/w wiggle room for me. What do you think of that wire?

I feel like I'm missing something not trying true alien, with diff than ss. So I'm still looking for that.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had some coils from them that I wanted to make bigger ID. What I did was carefully unwrap it buy putting them on the appropriate drill bit and pulling on a leg until it unwrapped. Then I recoiled it on a bigger drill bit.

Same thing can be done with your premades and just wrap it on a smaller drill bit

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I pulled one tighter today. Worked ok. Not as tight but close.

Still looking for alien wire.

VU Sponsors