Become a Patron!

All day Tank, on that can last 15hrs of smoking.

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
Newb, 2 months vaping since quitting the bogies. Got a Sigelei J150 with a Tobeco Mini Super Tank. Smoke Max VG juice at 8mg nicotine(basically I have a 6mg of my juice-Coumarin Pipe and a 12mg of it, mix them both 2 squirts 12mg, 3.5 squirts 6mg). Use .2ohm coils Kanthol Tobeco, tried the .6ohm Tobeco was too harsh, and Vapresso CCell SS .5ohm, and NI200 CCells. The nickel's broke right away which is odd cause I stepped it for 20min, and sucked up the juice into the coil before I let it sit for 20min, started off at 20watts and slowly went up to 40watts after going through half the tank blowing burnt nasties. But the .5ohm SS worked fine after blowing a full tank and a half of burnt nasties, but the flavor wasn't as prominent as the kanthol Tobeco .2ohm coils, which is also odd since I heard the Vapresso coils where flavoricious from basically everyone. Liked how little juice the CCells took cause they significantly lowered my juice consumption by half vs the kanthol coils.

We'll now to it. The question is- I need a tank that can hold enough juice to last me the whole day, and not suck down juice like the TFV8 or whatnot, and not suck battery cause I need the J150 to last the whole damn day as well. Also want some flavor. Thicker clouds would be a plus but not a necessity. Was looking at the Steamcrave Arromimizer RDTA 30mm(don't care if it hangs off my mod right now as long as it lasts the whole day). But what I don't know is whether or not this tank is a juice whore, and what temps do you have to run it at? My mini super tank can't go high, as it gets too damn hot you'll burn your lips off! So 40ishwatts is the perfect temp. What about the Arromimizer RDTA 30ml 10ml? Or any other suggestion? I can't carry around a shit ton of things at work/extra juice bottles etc, plus I don't have the time to sit there and refill a tank, and wipe it off if I spill any then have to clean it up etc. Just need to grab it, run out chain smoke some 15puffs and run back in to get to work.

What's the best tank for an all day vape without having to be refilled?
Thanks for the replies!

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The modfather 41mm, it will last all day, the 30mm might to, depending how much you vape.

Welcome aboard too....:vino:

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
Thx for the quick reply. Not sure how much I vape. On the Kanthol coils with the mini super tank I refill it 5x per day. On the CCell coils it was 2x per day. Was it the Voltrove? Whoa $75 beans! Saw the Steam Crave comes in a 20ml also. Did you happen to use either one of these tanks inspects?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thx for the quick reply. Not sure how much I vape. On the Kanthol coils with the mini super tank I refill it 5x per day. On the CCell coils it was 2x per day. Was it the Voltrove? Whoa $75 beans! Saw the Steam Crave comes in a 20ml also. Did you happen to use either one of these tanks inspects?
Sorry, I'm not familiar with those tanks, but you won't run out of juice with the modfather....unless you really get after it.

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
Were you using the Nickle coil in Temperature control mode?
Yeah for the Nickle, started at 200f, forgot to put that in there. For the SS I tried both wattage and SS Temp Control, wattage I got more flavor out of it. Could I not be using the TC mode right? Things got Tcr and Tfr mode too, not idea about those! Oh I'm absolut fuckall with tinkering so will not rebuild my own coils! I'm a musician so my mechanic skills/carpentry/home repair, etc. is tinny ittie bitty mini balls! I know fucko about that type of stuff. So instead of blowing up half my face(knowing my luck that's what would happen when I get hammed and try to figure out how to do it)I'll just stick to buying the coils for now.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah for the Nickle, started at 200f, forgot to put that in there. For the SS I tried both wattage and SS Temp Control, wattage I got more flavor out of it. Could I not be using the TC mode right? Things got Tcr and Tfr mode too, not idea about those! Oh I'm absolut fuckall with tinkering so will not rebuild my own coils! I'm a musician so my mechanic skills/carpentry/home repair, etc. is tinny ittie bitty mini balls! I know fucko about that type of stuff. So instead of blowing up half my face(knowing my luck that's what would happen when I get hammed and try to figure out how to do it)I'll just stick to buying the coils for now.
I gave up on TC, just use power mode on all the mods, I don't get dry hits so it's nothing I need. Personally, I don't care for nickle, I can taste it.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Both the Aromamizer plus and modfather require you to build your own coils, although you can use prebuilt and just wick them yourself. I don't have the voltrove as of yet but do have the plus as well as a few boreas and Supremes and I do have to say that these tanks take to a much bigger coil/higher wattage than your run of the mill subohm tank, so all in all maybe not what your looking for as higher wattage for satisfying vape equals out to more juice consumption and battery drain.

A step in the right direction might be the Supertank original, Supertank mini 25, or the Supertank ks as that is a big mutha that holds lots of juice.

Other than that I could recommend the steam engine 6ml or the obs tvct also 6ml. But the ks will probably be the best given your current oem coil head usage and capacity needs.

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
Thanks BPROSEK. Just found the obs tvct for $5 so got that for an extra tank. If I don't like well it's $5, that's about as much as 1 coil so no loss there. Actually forgot to mention I'm trying to stay away from Tobeco as this one leaks on me no matter what I do. And don't know if it's this way with all tanks, but the little gold plated connector on the bottom of tank, well it pops in/out too easily. And if you screw it in too hard it leaks like a sieve. So gotta get it just right, then gotta screw it in with just the right amount of pressure. Any fuck ups can cause you to leak heavy. But even if you pay super close attention, it will still leak a little from the bottom air holes on all 4 coils I've tried so far. Maybe I'm too newb, but it's a pain in the ass so I'm about done with it. Read many other posts about leaking issues with the Super Tanks/and mini's-got them mixed up at first:0. But again appreciate the recommendations, as I did find a bigger tank to try for $5. That's dirt cheap.
Both the Aromamizer plus and modfather require you to build your own coils, although you can use prebuilt and just wick them yourself. I don't have the voltrove as of yet but do have the plus as well as a few boreas and Supremes and I do have to say that these tanks take to a much bigger coil/higher wattage than your run of the mill subohm tank, so all in all maybe not what your looking for as higher wattage for satisfying vape equals out to more juice consumption and battery drain.

A step in the right direction might be the Supertank original, Supertank mini 25, or the Supertank ks as that is a big mutha that holds lots of juice.

Other than that I could recommend the steam engine 6ml or the obs tvct also 6ml. But the ks will probably be the best given your current oem coil head usage and capacity needs.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Newb, 2 months vaping since quitting the bogies. Got a Sigelei J150 with a Tobeco Mini Super Tank. Smoke Max VG juice at 8mg nicotine(basically I have a 6mg of my juice-Coumarin Pipe and a 12mg of it, mix them both 2 squirts 12mg, 3.5 squirts 6mg). Use .2ohm coils Kanthol Tobeco, tried the .6ohm Tobeco was too harsh, and Vapresso CCell SS .5ohm, and NI200 CCells. The nickel's broke right away which is odd cause I stepped it for 20min, and sucked up the juice into the coil before I let it sit for 20min, started off at 20watts and slowly went up to 40watts after going through half the tank blowing burnt nasties. But the .5ohm SS worked fine after blowing a full tank and a half of burnt nasties, but the flavor wasn't as prominent as the kanthol Tobeco .2ohm coils, which is also odd since I heard the Vapresso coils where flavoricious from basically everyone. Liked how little juice the CCells took cause they significantly lowered my juice consumption by half vs the kanthol coils.

We'll now to it. The question is- I need a tank that can hold enough juice to last me the whole day, and not suck down juice like the TFV8 or whatnot, and not suck battery cause I need the J150 to last the whole damn day as well. Also want some flavor. Thicker clouds would be a plus but not a necessity. Was looking at the Steamcrave Arromimizer RDTA 30mm(don't care if it hangs off my mod right now as long as it lasts the whole day). But what I don't know is whether or not this tank is a juice whore, and what temps do you have to run it at? My mini super tank can't go high, as it gets too damn hot you'll burn your lips off! So 40ishwatts is the perfect temp. What about the Arromimizer RDTA 30ml 10ml? Or any other suggestion? I can't carry around a shit ton of things at work/extra juice bottles etc, plus I don't have the time to sit there and refill a tank, and wipe it off if I spill any then have to clean it up etc. Just need to grab it, run out chain smoke some 15puffs and run back in to get to work.

What's the best tank for an all day vape without having to be refilled?
Thanks for the replies!
all the big tanks are juice whores.
if u want all day and vape like me your best bet is a quad battery mod and a 20ml tank like the aromamzier plus with extension kit

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
Also anyone use the Geekvape Eagle? It seems interesting with the top airflow version. Wonder how long it would last, maybe the extra 2ml's would last 7hr's at least on one of the 20 different coils or whatever amount it is. Or is it a juice whore because it's bigger?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This will get me through a day +

6e7226c6d8667c14609425c861fc507a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
What tank is that? Was looking into picking up a Hammer of God actually saw the price came down to 39$, don't know if that was always the price(just started vaping 2months ago). This Aussie buddy told me about them. Anyway that's exactly what I need then is an all day vaping system so I don't have to carry around a fucking fanny pack or murse. More of a whisky drinker myself...Basil Hayden mmm

Lovemonkey3833

Member For 4 Years
Got the OBS TVCT today, hits super weak with the .25 coil it came with. Haven't put in the .5 coil yet but did notice that my mod says it runs at .40ohms all the way up to .71ohms. Is this normal for a .25 coil?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What tank is that? Was looking into picking up a Hammer of God actually saw the price came down to 39$, don't know if that was always the price(just started vaping 2months ago). This Aussie buddy told me about them. Anyway that's exactly what I need then is an all day vaping system so I don't have to carry around a fucking fanny pack or murse. More of a whisky drinker myself...Basil Hayden mmm
$39, It would be a Clone but I have the Clone and I'm digging it. Only Authentic ones I could find looked like a Hippie on Acid puked all over it. So I got the Clone from 3Fvape and I'm liking it.

The tank is the Voltrove, 25ml, 41mm diameter with a 28mm build deck. It's a wonderful BEAST, superb machining, excellent smooth flavorful Vape.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got the OBS TVCT today, hits super weak with the .25 coil it came with. Haven't put in the .5 coil yet but did notice that my mod says it runs at .40ohms all the way up to .71ohms. Is this normal for a .25 coil?
No, it certainly isn't.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never had any luck with Sigelei products, you may not be having any luck either....!

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just carry two setups, one for clouds at 0.25 3mg 50-70 watts and another 0.5 for nic with 6mg 19-24 watts..

One sucks juice and the other doesn't... Maybe just pick yourself up another setup that isn't so hard on juice and can handle higher nic without killing your throat... one 8mg and another 12mg or something like that...

VU Sponsors