Become a Patron!

All FlavourArt Recipes

Hi All,

Loving FlavourArt flavours and have purchased most of them (Impulsive I know).

I have tried a few standalone flavours (Fuji 4% for instance) and the following,

4% Apple Pie
2% Marzipan
1% Vanilla Custard

Which is lovely.

Id be eternally grateful if users could please post your favourite all FA blends/ADVs.

Thanks in excitement and anticipation. Once I get my head round the flavourings and how they interact, I hope to create some of my own and post them back in here to repay the f(l)avour! :)

RE: FA Club link.. Some great info in there which I plan to read all of, just scanned many pages and not many actual recipes :(

EDIT: Just worked out I can filter this forum for recipes posted by HIC... A great start but any other resources would be appreciated :)

Last edited:

richu75

Member For 4 Years
It's a general FA thread, but there are quite a few recipe's in there.

Anyway, you'll likely need some other concs too, there is very little replacing CAP NY Cheesecake or TFA/CAP VBIC.
The DIY E-Liquid sub has alto of hidden gems, but it's a lot of info to take in.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Im well aware of HIC, that guy rocks... Does he still post?

Also, thanks for the FA Club link - thats amazing, I hadnt stumbled across that yet!

:wave: I'm still around. That thread at the old place is way buried now & some of the info outdated, but it's a neat look back at when FA had a reputation for being hard to use, hard to find, and expensive. If you have some time to kill...

Great Information all, thanks very much for responding. I will trawl those threads and start compiling my own references!
HIC, great to see you still post. Thanks for your recipes, they are a source of inspiration to me!!

@richu75 I do have many other go-to's but loving FA at the moment due to their concentration (not a PG fan :)

Heres my current list, any suggestions as to got-to-haves Im missing would be great :) FA Espresso, TPA Ethyl Maltol is already on the list :D

CAPELLA
New York Cheesecake Capella Flavour Concentrate
Sweet Lychee Capella Flavour Concentrate
Sweet Strawberry Capella Flavour Concentrate (New)
Sweet Tangerine Capella Flavour Concentrate (NEW)
Vanilla Custard (V1) Capella Flavour Concentrate
FLAVOUR ART
Almond
Anise
Apple Fuji
Apple Pie
Banana
Bergamot (Tart Orange)
Billberry (Blueberry)
Black Cherry
Blackcurrant
Brandy
Caramel
Catalan Cream (Creme Brulee)
Cherry
Cherry Bee (Cherry Brandy)
Chocolate
Cinnamon Ceylon
Citrus Mix
Cocoa
Coconut
Cola
Cookie
Cream Fresh
Custard
Fig Fresh
Forest Fruits
Grape Concord
Grape White
Honey
Irish Cream
Jamaica Rhum
Joy (Biscuit, Meringue and Caramel)
Kiwi
Latakia (Tobacco)
Lemon Sicily
Lime Tahity
Lychee
Madagascar Vanilla
Marshmallow
Marzipan
Melon Cantaloupe
Meringue
Monsoon (Raspberry and Red Fruits)
Nonnas Cake
Orange
Papaya
Passion Fruit
Pineapple
Pistacchio
Raspberry
RY4 Nutzilla
Spearmint
Strawberry
Torrone (Nougat)
Tutti Frutti
Vanilla Bourbon
Vanillin Crystals
Vape Wizard
Vienna Cream
Violet
Yoghurt
PERFUMERS APPRENTICE
Bavarian Cream
Brown Sugar
Cheesecake (Graham Crust)
Dragonfruit
Marshmallow
Strawberry (Ripe)
Sweet Cream
Sweetner
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vanilla Swirl
Whipped Cream

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Hi All,

Loving FlavourArt flavours and have purchased most of them (Impulsive I know).

I have tried a few standalone flavours (Fuji 4% for instance) and the following,

4% Apple Pie
2% Marzipan
1% Vanilla Custard

Which is lovely.

Id be eternally grateful if users could please post your favourite all FA blends/ADVs.

Thanks in excitement and anticipation. Once I get my head round the flavourings and how they interact, I hope to create some of my own and post them back in here to repay the f(l)avour! :)

Wondering if a touch of FA Fuji and Liquid Amber would take this recipe to another level ? Never tried Liquid Amber with marzipan any info ?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wondering if a touch of FA Fuji and Liquid Amber would take this recipe to another level ?

I get a somewhat "Cidery" effect with those 2.
2% FA Cookie + 2% FA Fuji is also good.
2% Fuji adds more apple taste to the weaker FA Apple Pie when used together.

VU Sponsors