Become a Patron!

All Georgia Vapors......Say hello and where are you from?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been hearing some rumors than the bill has been substantially reduced, and apparently it's thanks to the AVA and something called the GA smoke free association. Anyone know anything?

Andria

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I heard the same ... reduced down from 22 pages to 3. It's still in play however so how it ends up is still to be determined.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello from Marietta.
I lived in Marietta for around 25 years before moving to Bremen. What area of Marietta are you in? I used to live across 41 from Dobbins AFB behind what used to be Nalley Lexus and Acura, and then over on Bentley Rd off Delk Rd.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What up Atliens!! I was born in Atlanta and have lived in either Douglasville or neighboring Carrollton my entire life. If you don't know where Douglasville is, it's five minutes west of Six Flags. I just now discovered this section of VU. I can't believe what little action is in here, though, we've gotta have more members from Georgia than just who's posted here!
I think I've been to every shop I saw mentioned. Didn't see my favorite shop mentioned, but it's FogItUp in Hiram. Fogitup has the best prices of any shop I've been to, and best or just as good of a selection too. It's a tiny little place, but they get stuff in super quick and prices are close to what you see online if not the same. I saw a couple people were in Dallas and Hiram, so I'm sure they've been there.
I'm waking up this dead thread, hopefully others will find it and post!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What up Atliens!! I was born in Atlanta and have lived in either Douglasville or neighboring Carrollton my entire life. If you don't know where Douglasville is, it's five minutes west of Six Flags. I just now discovered this section of VU. I can't believe what little action is in here, though, we've gotta have more members from Georgia than just who's posted here!
I think I've been to every shop I saw mentioned. Didn't see my favorite shop mentioned, but it's FogItUp in Hiram. Fogitup has the best prices of any shop I've been to, and best or just as good of a selection too. It's a tiny little place, but they get stuff in super quick and prices are close to what you see online if not the same. I saw a couple people were in Dallas and Hiram, so I'm sure they've been there.
I'm waking up this dead thread, hopefully others will find it and post!

I think it's that we're all so spread out from one another, it kinda conspires against us. It's a big state. :D

How many of y'all have had, or have now, this goddamned motherfucking flu? My husband and I are just getting over it, and it's a real BITCH and a half. I ended up having to visit my doc and get antibiotics for a bronchial infection, the flu sapped my energy so much I couldn't get all the shit coughed up before the 2ndary infection set in.

Andria

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I think it's that we're all so spread out from one another, it kinda conspires against us. It's a big state. :D

How many of y'all have had, or have now, this goddamned motherfucking flu? My husband and I are just getting over it, and it's a real BITCH and a half. I ended up having to visit my doc and get antibiotics for a bronchial infection, the flu sapped my energy so much I couldn't get all the shit coughed up before the 2ndary infection set in.

Andria
No flu here, but have had a few friends who got really sick. My Parents thought they were getting it but didn't. Fortunately they were better in just a couple days.
I never get a flu shot, but rarely ever get sick (knock on wood!). The news said this year's flu spread is the worst we've had since the swine flu. I hope all of you stay healthy!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Last edited:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Bremen, GA here... Mostly use Cloud 9 and Vape Locker in Carrollton, but going to check out ATL Vapes in Douglasville tomorrow.
I've been to Art Of Vaping in Bremen once. I used to shop at Vape Locker, but lately they don't have any inventory. There's an Atl Vapes 2 in Carrollton, I like the employees here better. Cool Vapors in Carrollton is the best shop in Carrollton, great prices, selection, and employees.
Cool Vapors and FogItUp are my favorite shops by far!

Sent from my SM-N950U using

Out of Covington here.
Been vaping on and off a couple years but recently just really getting in to it. Really all started with wanting to quit smoking cigs, down to 1 or 2 a day max from a pack a day.
I just got a Vaporesso Tarot Nano. Can't really say I have specific shop. I drive all around south east Atl and south east metro area and stop in a lot of shops around.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Out of Covington here.
Been vaping on and off a couple years but recently just really getting in to it. Really all started with wanting to quit smoking cigs, down to 1 or 2 a day max from a pack a day.
I just got a Vaporesso Tarot Nano. Can't really say I have specific shop. I drive all around south east Atl and south east metro area and stop in a lot of shops around.
Welcome to VU!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Out of Covington here.

:wave:

Andria

jgarrison34

Bronze Contributor
Very nice. I’m running a few different ones but right now it’s a HMM and hadeon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors