Become a Patron!

all in ones

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
graduated from ego battery types I found the enjoy prefilled satisfactory. But with no way to change nic levels I was ready to move on. Whats' that in the horizon looks like a brand new generation of sub ohm vapes. No numbers windows and buttons, no ohms law, replaceable coils without the need for the little blue screwdriver, So I bought in. First one I recieved and tried was the Ijust2 from eleaf. About $27 from ebay. Charged it, filled it, very nice. Than after the second charge it refused to fire. Than after readying the device for send back I cleaned it again and it started up. A compact but solidly built unit, it delivers a nice warm cloud with an added plastic band as the only adjustment. Cons may be temperamental and may leak.

Next up waiting with breathless anticipation for the Kanger subvod nano and its' big brother the subvod mega TC. Also on the venue the Joyetech AIO. Four complete and separate units for about a century. Civilization progresses.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So you feel like you're finding your groove, now? I know you were experimenting for a bit. I'm glad to see you sticking with it :)

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, latest generation toys. I almost forgot to mention my joyetech lite 40. which I had for a few months. Down to .3 nic level. What VG% is good?

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No proportion of pg to vg. Right now I am mixing 3% with zero nic. Got both the Kanger subvod kits. Regular and Mega. Very nice with just a little leakage. Still awaiting the AIO. The Eleaf ijust2 is just a pack of issues. Got a surprise from china the Jomotech Iexpress2 I had ordered over a month ago. Uses 3 AA batteries.

sharkly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK finally got my joyetech AIO. My favorite to date with no leak and about as far removed from blue screwdrivers and coil twisting as you can get. Smallest size great for stealth. Shocked the heck out of me I was sneaking puffs in the back seat of a NY metro bus and in front was this dude clouding. Hour trip out of the city.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK finally got my joyetech AIO. My favorite to date with no leak and about as far removed from blue screwdrivers and coil twisting as you can get. Smallest size great for stealth. Shocked the heck out of me I was sneaking puffs in the back seat of a NY metro bus and in front was this dude clouding. Hour trip out of the city.
Just curious, but are both the posts above this one, you?

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I got locked out and had to resign with another ID. I like this photo better with my Army cap. Anyhow got the Ijust2 working again. Bought another Joyetech AIO. Easiest to use and lightest for travel and stealth.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I got locked out and had to resign with another ID. I like this photo better with my Army cap. Anyhow got the Ijust2 working again. Bought another Joyetech AIO. Easiest to use and lightest for travel and stealth.
OK, we can merge these accounts for you, so you prefer the sharky one?

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, had to change to sign in. Works fine now.

As I am using I am becoming more aware of the quality of the vape. The big boy Ktech with the ni coil stands out. It is big, uses a lot of battery and leaks a little so I will keep it for home use along with the Ijust2. I have dropped the nic. level down to around 1%.

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have got one more, the Kangertech pro to try. But the Joyetech AIO is killing it. Bought another. This is a small, powerful, sub ohm monster. Good clouds, nice flavor and easy to use in stealth. Coils are easily available.Only real decision is choice of e-liquid flavor. Only con is decent but not great battery life.

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Added a couple of Kangertech bargains to try. The leaky Nebox and the Cupti. My first venture into digitally controlled devices. Ebay and Aliexpress made offers I could not refuse. I have changed my opinion of the Ijust2 greatly, after some troubles early which disappeared with usage it has become my at home favorite with really outstanding flavor. The Kangertech subvod mega TC is the biggest disappointment with leakage issues. The Kangertech Evod pro is a nice plus ohm MTL unit.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The leaky Nebox
Depending on the circumstance, I've read that storing it on it's side prevents that. This is why I like separate mods and tanks. Easier to control the situations, and to stay away from the ones that cause them.

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Picked up two more AIOs with cig money saved. something called the Amigo 50 by itsuwa. Cheap but nice. fine flavor and clouds (lots of luck with replacement coils) and the Lite 65 from Jomotech. I really liked the lite 40 model. My first in camo. They eliminated the charging lights which was a big plus.

One thing I have learned is never buy coils from Ebay. The vendors all try to dump old models with misleading ads. You do not save money.

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only the Kangertech subvods leak..Leak,leak, leak! You're outta here. I have not received the Cupti yet.

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my Cupti, fooled around with it for a few hours. Sorry not impressed. Kangertech seems to be coming up with new devices every day. They already have a Cupti 2. added to a squanker two. No more chasing that brand for me, insufficient testing?

sharky

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fell for it again Kangertech drip box, a little too intense for me. I have an Aster I matched with an ijust2 tank. I still prefer the Joyetech. A lot to choose from.

VU Sponsors