Not open for further replies.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
About the atties:

Mutation X V5:
Top and side airflow, can be run postless and Velocity style. Personally, I really like being able to run one giant single coil for series, and at 22mm it fits PERFECTLY on the Noisy Cricket. It may seem a bit tall by today's standard but it eliminates spit back which you'll definitely get with the 8 volts you get from a series mech!

Merlin Mini RTA:

This RTA literally does it all.
You can build it dual coil or single coil with the included removeable Velocity style decks and run it with a restricted lung hit or MTL with the included airflow inserts.
Great flavor too!

Nixon RSTA:
That's right, a RDTA that squonks! Single coil, low pro cap for flavor, airflow good for restricted lung hits. Super easy to build and its no larger than your average single coil atty. There are some accessories available for this guy between caps and drip tips. It's very cool to see when you need to squonk without pulling a cap or getting a dry hit!

Sent from the Death Star

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Forgot to add that I can throw a build in for free if you want! I can do 316L or Ni80, 28 or 26g, single or dual core claptons. If you want more than one that can be arranged for a little extra

Sent from the Death Star

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Noisy Cricket arrived today and it is in great condition.

Thank you!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Bump!

Merlin Mini $20 shipped! Very versatile RTA...does dual and single coil, MTL and restricted lung hits. Flavor machine!

Mutation X V5 $13 shipped! Also versatile RDA! Can be run as postless deck dual coil or large single coil for series. Also comes with Velocity style posts to run more tradition dual coil. Great airflow options too!

Opening up for trade for single coil, 22mm MTL RTA: Siren 2, Hastur Mini MTL, Berserker Mini, Skyline clone, etc.
Also looking for a Nemesis clone, Stingray clone, or similar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
PM and payment sent for Mutation X V5. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Thank you sir!
So tight knit we don't need no stinking replies. We know where to send the money

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Right?! This is exactly why I'd rather BST here on VU than Eff Book! Good people here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors