Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The "Airless Bottle".

I got a hold of the "slut pump" from Vapecrate. It's a new'ish style bottle for the vaping community. They are normally used for lotions and cosmetics. This bottle makes an excellent ejuice bottle - especially for drippers. Each pump puts a perfect amount of juice on your coil. They cost anywhere from $2.00 ea to $5.00 each depending on the material and size your looking for.

So far the best USA source I can find is eBay. They have a ton of different colors, sizes, and materials to choose from.

You may wanna check these out and pick up a few. They work really well.
There are so many variations - find the best that fits your needs!

WHERE: >> HERE <<

WmAk2BuBu5I

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting concept, gonna see if I can look up a better picture of the top part and how it dispenses the juice.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really though? The slut pump? that part could have probably been left out lol..

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"slut pump" has potential to be funny in my opinion and sense of humor. i just dont see how an ejuice bottle can be seen as slutty. without knowing more about it, it just seems like a lazy attempt at comedy.

anyway, what i came in to ask is how this bottle is airless. AFAIK, pump bottles suck air back in through the sprayer after the sprayer is released. you press the pump, liquid comes out, then as the spring in the pump decompresses, it sucks air into the bottle. anyone know if this bottle is different than typical sprayers?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"slut pump" has potential to be funny in my opinion and sense of humor. i just dont see how an ejuice bottle can be seen as slutty. without knowing more about it, it just seems like a lazy attempt at comedy.

anyway, what i came in to ask is how this bottle is airless. AFAIK, pump bottles suck air back in through the sprayer after the sprayer is released. you press the pump, liquid comes out, then as the spring in the pump decompresses, it sucks air into the bottle. anyone know if this bottle is different than typical sprayers?

that's what I was getting at.. it doesn't make any sense.. I'm all for vulgarity and freedom of speech but this is just trying way too hard.. I'm kinda surprised Joe decided to write that in his post..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Interesting concept, gonna see if I can look up a better picture of the top part and how it dispenses the juice.
FWIW... Not that actual bottle, but a fairly clear description from what little research I did.

airless-pump.jpg
For the discussion of the name, well, all I can think is, when you pump it, it *ahem* oozes. Kinda silly, but you get it. Yeah, another name would be fine.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
damn Huckle, I think you nailed it!

do you know if/where the bottle you posted is available for purchase?

I wish I had a "vendor" link to show you, but, that was just an example shown by a cosmetics forum looking thing, actually. I only did a search for how airless pump bottles work. Doing a general search showed a BUNCH of vendors. Always check shipping prior to ordering!

The things you want to look for if you are purchasing something of this sort, is HDPE, LDPE, PET (sometimes listed as PETE). Those are considered "food safe", and you want that! ONE other thing I read about the airless ones was that it's a one time use gig. Pretty pricey for one use. Cool, though. I don't know that all airless pumps are one time use.

A long time ago, I had a moisturizer that had this type of system. It was pretty cool, but also pretty pricey. I also found a few experiences from people saying they weren't completely reliable. So... if it stops working, you have to open it up, which, of course, exposes it to more air.

My question about reliability would have more to do with those using a MAX VG eliquid. Knowing how hard VG is to draw into a syringe, it's worth looking into.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're very welcome. I was curious about them, too. They definitely have the cool factor about them.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish I had a "vendor" link to show you, but, that was just an example shown by a cosmetics forum looking thing, actually. I only did a search for how airless pump bottles work. Doing a general search showed a BUNCH of vendors. Always check shipping prior to ordering!

The things you want to look for if you are purchasing something of this sort, is HDPE, LDPE, PET (sometimes listed as PETE). Those are considered "food safe", and you want that! ONE other thing I read about the airless ones was that it's a one time use gig. Pretty pricey for one use. Cool, though. I don't know that all airless pumps are one time use.

A long time ago, I had a moisturizer that had this type of system. It was pretty cool, but also pretty pricey. I also found a few experiences from people saying they weren't completely reliable. So... if it stops working, you have to open it up, which, of course, exposes it to more air.

My question about reliability would have more to do with those using a MAX VG eliquid. Knowing how hard VG is to draw into a syringe, it's worth looking into.

LOL you would think for something being 'ALL THE RAGE' they would be really easy to find ... Joe's thread titles are so misleading sometimes

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, considering it's not something I would have thought to search for on my own, his post did bring awareness to it, at least, lol. They weren't all that difficult to find, but more info is certainly needed on them. Once that happens, they just might be all the rage, you never know. ;) Of course, by the time that happens, you won't be able to find them,lol! Maybe this is how stuff becomes all the rage?
164.gif

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's called a slut pump because it's for chicks and their makeup. Not that difficult...

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Callin it a "Slut pump" is fucking Misogynistic and stupid .... just sayin'

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought mine from Vapergate

Love em

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
think i'll stick to the squeeze bottles with the steel tip. cheap and easy to use

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you put a penis in your mouth, you're a slut. If you don't, then you're a prude. Therefore, every chick is either a slut or a prude.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you put a penis in your mouth, you're a slut. If you don't, then you're a prude. Therefore, every chick is either a slut or a prude.

Like I told all my dates in college... There is no such thing as a slut ;)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had considered buying bottles like these when I was shopping for my current bottles.

But the main concern I have is the viscosity of our e-liquid vs the viscosity of what the bottles are designed for.
Bottles designed for thick lotions and creams may not work well as well with our thinner e-liquid.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine work great with max vg from mt baker vapor.

Dry hit... 3 pumps straight down the driptip.

Good to go!!!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like this idea it needs to be tweaked for vapers good for drippers but not so good for tanks or gennys, but we do need a bottle that keeps the air out and oxidizes the nic.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine work great with max vg from mt baker vapor.

Dry hit... 3 pumps straight down the driptip.

Good to go!!!
Did I mention that I do this while driving 70mph?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors