Become a Patron!

All Things Capella

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
keep me posted!
Glazed doughnut is ok at 10% 10days steeping im gonna try 12% next batch is felt it abit weak but i think it's definitely missing some sweetness and could do with something added to it but i have never tryed adding different stuff like that but i should definitely do it some day lol

Maxime

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you please give a flavor profile. Pretty please with sugar on top.:rolleyes:
it is a sweet mango, freshly open. as a single flavor it can be a little harsh at high temperature but it will go if you pair it with a touch of sweet guava.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone try any of the new Cap Cream flavors?

I need to order another big bottle of Sweet Strawberry and saw that BCV has these new Cap's available but no reviews:

Vanilla Whipped Cream-Cap
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream-Cap

Butter Cream-Cap
Bavarian Cream-Cap

http://www.bullcityvapor.com/concentrated-flavoring/?sort=newest

Always looking to add and save on shipping but not sure if these are good or not, hoping somoene has already given them a try. The Vanilla Bean Ice Cream or whipped cream might be worth it to try.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went ahead and ordered all 4, it's only money......sigh ;)

I will report back after I have had a chance to try them, with all the flavors I just bought might take a few weeks.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The CAP Creamy Yogurt & Greek Yogurt are also kinda new I think.
Plus a few others I think are new, although the VC-v2 is listed as new, but it really isn't.
Wondering if the Blackberry & Cantaloupe are really new, or if I just missed those before.

BTW: The Creamy Yogurt is good mixed with CAP Peaches & Cream...

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The CAP Creamy Yogurt & Greek Yogurt are also kinda new I think.
Plus a few others I think are new, although the VC-v2 is listed as new, but it really isn't.
Wondering if the Blackberry & Cantaloupe are really new, or if I just missed those before.

BTW: The Creamy Yogurt is good mixed with CAP Peaches & Cream...
Does it have that twang?
It don't have a Thing if it don't have that Twang. Do Woo Do Woo Do Woo

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does it have that twang?
It don't have a Thing if it don't have that Twang. Do Woo Do Woo Do Woo

Not much on the Creamy Yogurt, but I suspect the CAP Greek Yogurt does, although I haven't tried that one yet.

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered 30mls of FW from ECX. I like the twang of it. Now what to do with the 30mls of TFA Greek. I guess I can give some to my son to try. I'll give CAPs a try on my next order.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered these this morning. First time with Capella.

Creamy Yogurt by Capella Flavor Drops
Greek Yogurt by Capella Flavor Drops
Bavarian Cream by Capella Flavor Drops

Green Apple by Capella Flavor Drops
Harvest Berry by Capella Flavor Drops

Marshmallow by Capella Flavor Drops
Peaches and Cream Version Two by Capella Flavor Drops

Strawberries & Cream by Capella Flavor Drops
Wild Cherry by Capella Flavor Drops

Golden Pineapple by Capella Flavor Drops
French Vanilla Version Two by Capella Flavor Drops

Apple Pie Version Two by Capella Flavor Drops
Cinnamon Danish Swirl by Capella Flavor Drops

Boston Cream Pie Version Two by Capella

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
all i want to know what would be a good flavor to vape with and what wattage id be vaping on a kangertech aerotank with the 2.00 ohm coil
You landed in the DIY ejuice section. Unless you meant to post in this section, you might find better help in the "Vaping Related" section. http://vapingunderground.com/forums/vaping-related-but-doesnt-fit-in-a-category.39/

You can start a thread there and let everyone know what kind of mod/ecig you're using and what types of flavors you're interested in. Or you could check out the ejuice section, too.

Welcome to VU :wave:

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you please give a flavor profile. Pretty please with sugar on top.:rolleyes:
CAP Sweet Mango is very similar in flavor to Mango Nectar. The typical additive to indian & South Asian drinks. I use it at .5-1% with more "fresh fruit" type mangos.

VU Sponsors